Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Dowell

If Emi comes back in, maybe Rupp shares the game with McLean alongside Skipp, assuming McLean will be involved with Scotland's upcoming games.

3 minutes ago, AJ said:

I'm not sure if you've had children, but the first week is usually by far the easiest of the first 6 months. Baby usually sleeps a lot!

Unfortunately my little one spent the first week in the NICU, I wouldn't call it "easy" so much as I would "the most stressful and distressing week of my life". 😟

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Unfortunately my little one spent the first week in the NICU, I wouldn't call it "easy" so much as I would "the most stressful and distressing week of my life". 😟

Sorry to hear that buddy, hope they've made a good recovery since?

57 minutes ago, AJ said:

Sorry to hear that buddy, hope they've made a good recovery since?

Oh yeah she’s 15 months now and to her it’s like it never happened. It’s just me and my wife who aged about a decade during that week!

• Like 3

This recent set of posts is just adding further confirmation to my fiercely childfree status. The problem that sticks with Dowell over his career so far is that he will have spells where he looks like a a world beater, then he'll lose focus and wouldn't be any use as an egg-beater - his mental application/head game tends to be what lets him down and he goes missing when **** starts hitting fans.

In short, Farke's going to have to put a bit of spite in him.

2 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Awful and puts everything in perspective, glad to hear she came through it well in the end!

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

This recent set of posts is just adding further confirmation to my fiercely childfree status. The problem that sticks with Dowell over his career so far is that he will have spells where he looks like a a world beater, then he'll lose focus and wouldn't be any use as an egg-beater - his mental application/head game tends to be what lets him down and he goes missing when **** starts hitting fans.

In short, Farke's going to have to put a bit of spite in him.

Both of my children agree with you! No grandkids for me...

Dowell is having a bit of a mare today, specifically his positioning and work when we don't have the ball. We're really missing Rupp.

7 minutes ago, Petriix said:

Dowell is having a bit of a mare today, specifically his positioning and work when we don't have the ball. We're really missing Rupp.

Done some good stuff earlier in the half and nearly set Buendia nicely for a goal. But last 10 mins or so he really went off the boil, seemed to give it away 3-4 times in a row.

Definitely missing Rupp today but we also played pretty poorly against Sheff Weds first half (with Rupp also poor), so plenty of time to take control of the game second half!