Sign in to follow this  
Beatle

Hull

Only now had the chance to voice my opinions after yesterdays "Performance"

9 of us had the misfortune to travel up to Hull yesterday and I have to say that we witnessed the most pathetic performance I''ve seen on my travels for many years, how Worthington can say we deserved a point and kept the ball well I don''t know!!!!!!!!

Any team in the world can "keep the ball well" when they pass it from keeper to left back to centre half to centre half to right back to centre half to right back to centre half to left back to keeper to right back...........................................I think you can get the jist of the next 4 lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He''s lost the plot totally.

He''s got to go..............................................................................soon!

If only we''d played the first 85 minutes like we played the last 5 then we might have got 3 points, instead the only 3 points we got were on the speed camera on the way through Lincoln.

GUTLESS, SPINELESS, CLUELESS, S**TE!!!!!!! Super Angry [8o|]

I take it Beatle you weren''t witness to any of our other glorious away efforts earlier in the year then?

Did you really miss the performances at Watford, Luton, QPR, Millwall, Wolves, Reading etc?  Then you are lucky.  I didn''t go to Hull, sadly I had family commitments that day, but from all accounts it was bad, but not as bad as those.  Maybe we have just got used to the dire away performances now and don''t expect anything else.  All in all, Hull away, along with the rest of the season sees our football club in a v sorry state, and given the Board''s stance on things, it could be some time before any of us see any decent football.  Home or away.