20 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Relax and enjoy the ride

Relax? You've got to be kidding. The next few games and getting over the line means we are at the hardest part of the season. Yes, I've got confidence we will keep the intensity up and get over the line, but I can't relax about it - and won't until we are promoted.  Part of the enjoyment/buzz is knowing that promotion isn't certain - and if it was so certain, I probably wouldn't be bothered to watch it, look forward to games or even follow it. 

The best part of the game of football is the uncertainty of it - and it only takes two poor results and instead of ten points ahead we would likely be only four points ahead and those below believing we are catchable, so I for one won't be relaxing until we have enough points to make it certain. 

Getting over the line last time was tough, even though we were a few points ahead of second.......so getting promotion isn't a gimme, we have to earn it and the pressure will be intense to get the results we need.  Anyone who has watched our last few games will have seen opponents have guilt edge chances to score before we have - so the margins are very fine.  

That said, it's going to be a fascinating few weeks to see how we cope with the pressure.  Top performances required, top intensity and focus absolutely essential. 

Relax? You must be joking.

😲

22 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

The more I watch Watfords last minute free kick today, the more I just cant understand what on earth the Cardiff keeper is doing....he literally dives out of the way of the ball?!

...a bit of a sickener as a win tomorrow would have then put them out of sight with a 12 pt lead with 10 games left, as I believe theyre better than Swansea and Brentford

I believe that Watford would be 10 points not 12 behind with a win tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

I believe that Watford would be 10 points not 12 behind with a win tomorrow.

I think that's the point. They would be 12 behind if not for the free kick

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Relax? You must be joking.

😲

Couldn't be more relaxed about this if I tried, try it much better for the old ticker 😄 

7 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I think that's the point. They would be 12 behind if not for the free kick

Indeed!

As much as it's a shame nobody dropped points, we go out there tomorrow and get the job done, it's still in our hands and we're no worse off than we were last weekend

17 minutes ago, AJ said:

As much as it's a shame nobody dropped points, we go out there tomorrow and get the job done, it's still in our hands and we're no worse off than we were last weekend

We'll be better off due to fewer games to play, should we win tomorrow.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

We'll be better off due to fewer games to play, should we win tomorrow.

Precisely, the more the fixture clock ticks down, the more it favours us for as long as we are in this position.

• Like 1