Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Former Huddersfield owner on Pritchard

Nothing we didn't already know, it ruined Pritchard's career as well pretty much as he's nosedived since leaving us. A shame all round really but we've moved on. Silly to think once such a hot prospect he'll be able to leave for free at the end of the season

Is Alex Pritchard really worth two threads but then again it is cambridge who has started it ?

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Is Alex Pritchard really worth two threads but then again it is cambridge who has started it ?

The other thread is about him coming back to us.

This thread is about the former owner of Huddersfield. Two different subjects. Or did you just read the title?

Anyway, always interesting hearing from former owners of clubs and there insights into their time

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Speaking about Webber's exit, Hoyle said: "We were so far behind the curve. I'd lost Stuart Webber to Norwich, (which was a) big loss for me. I had another head of football operations in place but, let's be honest, he wasn't Stuart."

The fact that Webber got £11m from Huddersfield for Pritchard is extraordinary.  We'll miss him when he's gone 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

This thread is about the former owner of Huddersfield. Two different subjects. Or did you just read the title?

Anyway, always interesting hearing from former owners of clubs and there insights into their time

Tbf to Tilly, this was already covered in that previous Pritchard thread, linking it to having him back

Not sure how beneficial it is to admit you've overpaid for a player you've still got.

51 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Two different subjects, really ? The subject in both threads is Alex Pritchard so maybe if he himself states what his intention is once he leaves Huddersfield you have a big opportunity to start another thread as by your logic that would be a different subject.

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Not sure how beneficial it is to admit you've overpaid for a player you've still got.

Former owner, so presumably not bothered 

2 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Former owner, so presumably not bothered 

ah, missed that! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Look what i found on that other thread, a thread you have posted on by the way so don't tell me you have not been keeping an eye on it.

Crabbycanary3

• Members
  • 5,875 posts