Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Judges Remarks

4 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

According to Scumbert “Judgey never said  anathen” 

Football doesn’t do itself any favours does it ? I wish the ref had knocked the little sh1te’s block off . 

And Judge’s

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I wonder which word the ref objected to.🤔

'Cheating'. Instant red card when I used to referee.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hmm, "bald" was my guess🤔

Funny really as Drysdale could have butted him in a pub and nothing would have happened. Yet he lost his livelihood for awhile without actually doing anything.

It’s a shame all refs don’t have a microphone hooked up all game so that incidents like this can be monitored and acted on! Automatic three match ban for any comments like that!

• Like 1

Just now, Indy said:

It’s a shame all refs don’t have a microphone hooked up all game so that incidents like this can be monitored and acted on! Automatic three match ban for any comments like that!

I have been arguing for miking the ref for a long time now.

• Like 1

Referees should be mic'd up. You'd have to run games on a 5/10 second delay because of language players use, at least at first, but I'm sure that players would be ashamed of themselves when they heard themselves back and so would their friends and family.

Also, it would give fans a chance to hear referees' explanations, and would actually allow fans to identify with them as human beings rather than robots.

Here's an example from the A-League, and it works brilliantly:

https://youtu.be/UR9wwqjbO1I

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

I have been arguing for miking the ref for a long time now.

Thought that read Milking the ref

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

In grassroots football,  they have a sin bin for descent 10 mins off pitch to cool down. 

If you call the ref a cheat that is a straight red. 

cheat = red. 

cheating C..... =Red. 

C..... = Sin bin. 

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Udderly ridiculous🐮

He needs to Moooooooove on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I thought he looked a little pail  

Pull the Udder one! 

What do the sc*m make of this? Do they acknowledge they have actual human garbage on their books and defend the behaviour or think it’s wrong?

I guess it would unbalance the league if a single ref starting dishing out reds for dissent, it needs to league wide action but such a difficult ingrained attitude to change. 

Just now, WD40 said:

What do the sc*m make of this? Do they acknowledge they have actual human garbage on their books and defend the behaviour or think it’s wrong?

I guess it would unbalance the league if a single ref starting dishing out reds for dissent, it needs to league wide action but such a difficult ingrained attitude to change. 

Whilst I don't support anything they do down the road, I would doubt very much they are the only team who does it. 

27 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Here it is actually embedded.

He's refereed us this season as well.

14 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

He's refereed us this season as well.

That's excellent, and mutual respect from all sides. how it should be. 

I liked the comment 'should i go to the screen to sell it?' its all about perceptions, and being in control. 

Wow, that ref has more restraint than I or many others would have in that situation. On a pitch i would have no issue with being called a four letter word beginning with C or any other amount of swear words as tensions run high. But personal insults and accusations of corruption? It depends personally where you draw the line though doesn't it which makes it difficult. I'd say being called useless or any extreme variant of the word rubbish would be acceptable, but not a cheat, likewise a less targeted insult like a variation of idiot would be okay, but not a personal attack like bald/fat/ugly etc I suppose it differs from person to person but I think ref's should definitely be allowed to stand up for themselves and bite back so long as it doesn't get physical

He's totally justified in his reaction imo. If he actually did something violent then it would be different but I don't think he should be punished for standing up for himself. 

I would say punish Judge, but he's an Ipswich player and you shouldn't kick people when they're down lol. 

Its worth noting that Judge is disputing what was said.

Which is even more reason to have the refs 🎤  up.

The problem is there are so many diabolical referees who appear to do it for nothing more than ego that you can't say for certain who, if either, are telling the truth.

If it's true it's the longest sentence spoken by an Ipswich player in some time. But it doesn't ring true to me. In the heat of the moment it seems unlikely that Judge would have said cheating, bald and c*unt.