Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Huddersfield game switched dates, for TV coverage

Sheff Wed and Huddersfield next could they be selecting any easier fixtures.  Hope they don't exclude games against the difficult opponents i.e. the home game v Watford.  The remainder of our games are pretty straight forward victories suggest they concentrate on the play off race.  Have they even televised a Barnsley game cannot remember seeing one, at least should be entertaining.  Same applies to Cardiff but game against Swans is on tv. 

I wonder how all of these rearranged games and off kick off times affect the team in terms of planning/ fitness etc. We're top by 10 points so I guess it doesnt bother them but must be a bit annoying. 12:15 away at Sheffield on a Sunday for example.

15 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Someone told me we'll have been on 14 times already so far this season.

Funny how the TV companies are like flies buzzing round a cow's backside when you're top of the League 😀

Remember when it was Sky Sports Leeds?

Great news for us, gives us an extra days rest after playing Preston on the Friday

21 hours ago, Satriales said:

I wonder how all of these rearranged games and off kick off times affect the team in terms of planning/ fitness etc. We're top by 10 points so I guess it doesnt bother them but must be a bit annoying. 12:15 away at Sheffield on a Sunday for example.

Need to get used to it for the Premier League anyway I guess