Sign in to follow this  
YGB

At which stage

At which stage of the season do you think it was the right time to show worthy the door? I will start by saying after QPR away

Your thoughts?

i decided "worthy out" after southampton away.. the time he should of gone was Derby away.. im sure a new manager could of had us 4th or 5th by now

jas :)

I was unhappy with his tactics in the Premiership, plus his use of certain players, but going on this season alone, sadly after watching the first three home games, it just looked as if we weren''t going anywhere.  But according to Worthy we can still make the playoffs.  Yeah, right...........and I''m a top supermodel [;)]

I think he deserved the chance to start this season and I and many others felt that 10 games in this league would be a good period of time to see what he could do.

Problem with this season has been we have got a result everytime he has looked his most vunerable.  Ipswich and Crewe most notably.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]As soon as he decided one of the most successful right-backs in the world would be better suited in midfield...[/quote]

lol!   Too right Pete...

It was after QPR for me.  I was very p***ed off about last season but was willing to give Nigel a few months this season, considering his previous record.  But after the Luton, QPR, Sheff Weds etc embarrassments I thought ''enough is enough''.  Things have been going steadily downhill since then.  How the board can''t see this is beyond me

I think we''ll beg to differ on that one as I thought TH was poor more often than not. I think too many were looking at his pedigree rather than his performances. Its true to say, that his run in the team towards the end of the season coincided with a Norwich resurgence but that''s all it was... a coincidence (there were other changes too Shackell, Safri). You must really get over this crush ! (only joking before I''m black-balled).

My last straw with regard to NW was the Reading home again. A poor team selection and 3 inexplicable substitutions left me fuming.

It was Watford away when I really started to have a real worthy out mentality - although the doubts started a long long while before that.

I wasnt impressed with him tactically last season but he deserved a chance because of hoe he got us up. But he should have went after the stoke game. We had 3 points from 6 games, 4 of which were at home and we''d already played Crewe, coventry and stoke, 3 poor teams.

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

I think he deserved the chance to start this season and I and many others felt that 10 games in this league would be a good period of time to see what he could do.

Problem with this season has been we have got a result everytime he has looked his most vunerable.  Ipswich and Crewe most notably.

[/quote]

I''ll second that. I was willing to give him 10-15 games this season just because of his reacord for our club. I''d of had him out ages ago. I really don''t like him anymore!

Problem with this season has been we have got a result everytime he has looked his most vunerable  and can probably add Brighton a home to that list of games...

August after the first few games.

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/championship/94662-were-s.html

at cardiff in the playoffs when we lost to birmingham with our inept tactics. That was the last straw for me, still giving him the benefit of the doubt hundreds of times more, the last last straw was surely Ipswich outplayed by our rivals, who were younger, cheaper and much better coached.