Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

DIANE.

Hi Diane, I''''m sorry that you''re worried that you keep agreeing with me, but there could be 3 simple explanations for this.

1. The great Gods on Mount Olimpus have degreed that we are spiritual soul mates who''s destiny''s are forever linked.

2. Bl**dy Mars is in conjuntion with that damn Pluto again. And we can''t fight that one can we?.

3. We both are quite frank posters and talk a lot of common sense, so its only natual that we will both agree most of the tiime. I know I always read, and look forward to your posts.

So don''t fight it!.

Hey, can we stay top of the league?. God that felt good saying that!.

I love you too 1st Wizard,you''ve become a real friend on here,bless you.Couldn''t get to the game today,only had 4 away stubs but listened to it on the radio.Great result,dream start for Leon just my Hucks to sign tomorrow after his quick chat with WBA then it will really be a very happy Xmas for us all.
Still a bit stressed about will he or wont he, particularly as I have posted consistantly in the past fortnight that he will sign but I''m sure we will be put out of our misery one way or the other tomorrow.
Can I take this opportunity to wish you and everyone else on this board a great Xmas and a happy and healthy top of the league 2004.
lol

diane, 1st wizard

if you are happy now, just think what it will be like when hucks signs!!

couldn''t listen on the radio as living on south coast, me and rainbowchaser kept in touch via frantic phoning to my daughter who was at the game, we had the last 10 minutes of commentary on in a shop, and went mad at the final whistle

god, what a great result!!

i know tomorrow would be great for the signing, but what about xmas eve, eh?

even better!!

just in time for boxing day.

I have just figured out that you and rainbowchaser 2 of my favourite 5 or 6 posters on here are a couple,am I a bit slow or what.Yes Xmas eve for Hucks would be magical but if I have to wait until Wednesday my stress levels wont hold out.I think the deal will be done tomorrow and then what a Xmas we will all have.
Do you two live in Worthing,Sussex and are you season ticket holders like myself.
Happy Xmas to you both!