cambridgeshire canary

4 Norwich players in team of the week

15 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

It’s amazing that Farke isn’t manager of the week. Our win was emphatic, Barnsley was a lot closer. 

The Barnsley manager is doing an impressive job with fewer resources, and as I hinted a day or so back is top of Webber's list to replace Farke if and when he goes.

Edited by PurpleCanary

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

The Barnsley manager is doing an impressive job with fewer resources, and as I hinted a day or so back is top of Webber's list to replace Farke if and when he goes.

Isn't Webber due to leave before Farke ?

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just looked it up and It says Webber contracted until summer 2022 and Farke June 2022 but Webber has stated his intention to move on and not stay longer.

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

As I understand it Webber has given the board a list of possible replacements for Farke and for himself, so the list for Farke would still potentially be valid even if Webber has left.

I can't see Farke leaving just because Webber leaves - I think we will miss Webber, but Farke staying will add some stability 

It all depends on the offers that they get. If there's nowhere attractive to go, they will probably stay longer. I would imagine a long-term rebuilding job as they've done for us isn't what they're looking for next time.