cambridgeshire canary

The Oliver Skipp replacement

2 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

They're still in the bottom 3 and if the 2 sides above win their games in hand they go clear again.

It's a long way off saying that it's unlikely that Fulham will be relegated as they are still on of the favourites to go down.

Just beat Liverpool, Reid MOM

11 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Just beat Liverpool, Reid MOM

I know they beat Liverpool and they have a great chance of beating the drop but there's a long way to go to assume they will beat it.

Beating Liverpool at the moment is not the same as beating Liverpool last season and they really are on the slide.

Still, it's 3 points that they need so they have put themselves in with a great chance.

2 hours ago, Canary dwarf said:

I agree about your thoughts on the no 10 , it's something that needs sorting . as for trybull if farke doesn't think he's  good enough for the championship , then why do you think he would bring him back for the prem. 

I never said I thought he would? 

3 hours ago, canarycop said:

Watched him the other night against Cardiff and was quite impressed. 

Never seen him play, good to hear though 

8 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Jayden Bogle from Sheffield United for Aarons replacement.

Lewis Travis from Blackburn Rovers for Skipp replacement.

Lewis Travis isn’t even Blackburn’s best Midfielder, he’s not one who’s going to take the midfield up a level. Its almost a bad as the Fankaty Dabo suggestion someone made to replace Aarons. 

The club won’t be looking to bring in championship players for the PL, mostly because the only ones good enough to improve us cost far too much. 

This time round they will be a lot more ambitious, especially after bringing in a player like Gianoullis. Expect loans with obligations, Skipp included. 

Not sure we need one, young guy, plenty of options at Spurs, could well enjoy seeing him play for us for another season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Not sure we need one, young guy, plenty of options at Spurs, could well enjoy seeing him play for us for another season.

I tend to agree, I’m hopeful of a Sorensen & Skipp combo, back on loan for another season, in the premiership could work really well. I think Skipp is enjoying his time here.

• Like 1

Depending on what happens with Brighton this season, Tariq Lamptey to replace Aaron's?

Hamza Choudhury to replace Skipp?

8 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Sorenson, McLean and Rupp is a 20th place midfield in the league above, it's an area of the pitch which needs summer investment. 

Serious purchase of new number 10 required for a start. Vrancics legs are going and Dowell hasn't nailed a place. 

And don't forget that it's not just Skipp who needs replacing but also Tettey, and I'd rather we didn't bring Trybull back onto the fold. 

I'm not sure Travis is a step up from either Sorensen, McLean or Rupp.

11 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I'm not sure Travis is a step up from either Sorensen, McLean or Rupp.

I didn't suggest he is did I? 

I said that if Sorenson is the Skipp replacement we still need another DM to replace Tettey. 

McLean and Rupp are not DMs. 

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I didn't suggest he is did I? 

I said that if Sorenson is the Skipp replacement we still need another DM to replace Tettey. 

McLean and Rupp are not DMs. 

Apologies misunderstood, although I'd rather we went for someone who could be a genuine upgrade on the likes of Sorensen. I understand that's not easy