Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Social Distancing At Ibrox Today !

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How dare they enjoy winning the title, disgusting!

In case you had not realised we are in the middle of a pandemic and such gatherings are forbidden in an effort to curb further infections and deaths.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I wouldn’t judge too soon.

we win the league, I’m straight down Carrow road

sorry, not sorry.

Right with you 

51 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How surprising from you to completely miss the point.

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

How surprising from you to completely miss the point.

He is only nine and a half , cut the lad some slack.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Right with you 

Obviously you'll be 2m away with a mask on and proof of vaccination as well though....right?

😉

Edited by Paint Me Yellow

55 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I wouldn’t judge too soon.

we win the league, I’m straight down Carrow road

sorry, not sorry.

I live close enough to hear if anything kicks off and will probably be drawn to it if I'm totally honest.

And there are dozens more suitable reasons to hate the Hun filth than gathering to celebrate the embarrassing feat of a first title in a decade in a league where your budget is over 4 times that of all bar one other club.

Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon was informed of the illegal gathering of Ranger's support outside of Ibrox and was said to be absolutely fuming and promised severe punishment for the offenders......

The Senior Police Commander in charge of the incident said "It's OK First Minister, don't worry, as you'll have forgotten all about this Ibrox illegal gathering by tomorrow"......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

May be a meme of one or more people and text that says 'Sometimes you look at people and wonder, பA How do they fit all that stupid into one head.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I have wondered what the situation will be if/when we get promotion confirmed...presumably we’ll be partially out of lockdown by then, but I can imagine there will be plenty who find it hard to follow the rules.  Not me, though, being 160miles away.

Like Celtic fans getting angry about losing and Liverpool fans celebrating their title they are all bunch of morons. Very passionate football city and it was always going to happen, but like many things involving them theres a  lack of common sense and decently.

Looked like a fairly young bunch of supporters who like a small selection of the population have throughout the pandemic done what they want as they know there chances of being hospitalised is very small

A case of I’m all right Jock

1 hour ago, Paint Me Yellow said:

Obviously you'll be 2m away with a mask on and proof of vaccination as well though....right?

😉

Haha yes  I will be 0.2m away from our fellow ncfc mob. Vaccine is a no go for me with all these different variants and vaccine not being effective 🙄

11 minutes ago, daly said:

Looked like a fairly young bunch of supporters who like a small selection of the population have throughout the pandemic done what they want as they know there chances of being hospitalised is very small

A case of I’m all right Jock

And ignore the chance of passing the virus onto their families. 

Even more ridiculous that Rangers players indulged them.

Then again anyone who refers to 'morons' should also ask which Morons allowed football fans in grounds in December but are not prepared to now when the Covid rate is much lower and decreasing.

If our leaders do not lead by example and logically, what can be expected from the rest of the population?

• Like 1

Just think.............if the Binners had still been in the same league this year and they'd fluked a win against us  ...............can you imagine the scenes outside Poorman Road,pandemic or not 🥳

Edited by C.I.D

Good for them! 

It's our turn soon and, if a few people wanna celebrate outside Carrow Road, I won't be stopping them. The last 12 months have been shiite and we should start enjoying ourselves again. 

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

Even more ridiculous that Rangers players indulged them.

Then again anyone who refers to 'morons' should also ask which Morons allowed football fans in grounds in December but are not prepared to now when the Covid rate is much lower and decreasing.

If our leaders do not lead by example and logically, what can be expected from the rest of the population?

The morons are running the country. They are ably assisted by a plethora of pillocks among us though. I dare you to read the comments on the EDP vaccine article.

This thing is going nowhere in a hurry. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

Haha yes  I will be 0.2m away from our fellow ncfc mob. Vaccine is a no go for me with all these different variants and vaccine not being effective 🙄

Careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge... 

4 hours ago, Evil Monkey said:

Yeah, they really broke the mould when they made that Rebel didnt they? Just as well, as one is plenty.

On 07/03/2021 at 07:52, Evil Monkey said:

Please say you're back!

• Like 1