Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Luton*****

3 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Wow, how unlucky is that! How much did he stake?

£5 Crabby

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

2 absolutely disgraceful injury time penalties for Swansea in the space 4 days.

Their 2 games in hand are still a concern.

Put your miney on them for promition as theyre either very lucky or are bribing match officials

Yeah, that’ll be it 😳😳😳

3 minutes ago, sonyc said:

£5 Crabby

Oh that is a real shame. That would make a shed load of difference to his life I am sure. Does he bet big accies like that a lot? Has he had much success before?

I was once one number off sharing the £8M lotto, but I am over it now.....................

1 minute ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Oh that is a real shame. That would make a shed load of difference to his life I am sure. Does he bet big accies like that a lot? Has he had much success before?

I was once one number off sharing the £8M lotto, but I am over it now.....................

He does do lots of accies yes but no big wins. Yet its not an addiction but his way of shooting for the stars.

You're right about it being  potentially life changing as he works in one of those large 'value' hotel chains, loads of hours and barely above minimum wage!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I hope you chaps and chapesses don't copy the Rangers numpties in two or three weeks time

We'll be allowed with 5 of our mates in a few weeks time..... Distancing of course 😁

28 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Cheers, their chance (first highlight) looked off to me. Glad it didn’t go in anyway!

No flag though! But failing to take that sort of chance is why they are where they are.

I know we won’t feel relaxed for a while but from the chasing pack perspective they are competing for 2nd. It’s not just the size of the gap, it’s how remorseless we are. Putting together a 7 game winning run including a comfortable win over 2nd. None of them look close to us over the season so far.

7 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

No flag though! But failing to take that sort of chance is why they are where they are. 

What, over achieving safely in mid table?