Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Luton*****

I expect we'll get a fine, given cruising isn't strictly allowed atm... 

Swansea playing poorly yet are ridiculously lucky......soft penalties galore.

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Swans pen

Can I be rude about the Welsh today?🤬

• Haha 1

Who cares about Swansea?? All about who comes up with us now, if it's Swansea then happy days they have no chance of staying up. 

Its not 14 years since we have beaten Luton. Won 3-2 in 2008/9 

Swansea are running dry and have everything going their way (penalty on Wednesday, disallowed Boro goal today) It won't last and certainly won't trouble us.

• Thanks 1

First it was Watford getting spawny pens now Swansea second pen last two games in added time, but today was a deffo pen

Now the oppos get to play away where their form not so good for any of them

Frustrating for Swansea to get a penalty, but ultimately I think we need to just push on and forget about them, they have an on the up Cardiff to play yet.

2 absolutely disgraceful injury time penalties for Swansea in the space 4 days.

Their 2 games in hand are still a concern.

Put your miney on them for promition as theyre either very lucky or are bribing match officials

4 minutes ago, birchfest said:

Frustrating for Swansea to get a penalty, but ultimately I think we need to just push on and forget about them, they have an on the up Cardiff to play yet.

I am not worried about them, but it would be nice if things evened themselves out over the season. Our quality has overcome any bad luck we have had, but can anyone recall how many games we have been 'lucky' to win, or take points from, this season? Swansea have had 2 in 3 days 🙂 

Edited by Crabbycanary3

I had Swansea, Barnsley and Reading on for a treble for £65. 

When Middlesbrough equalised I smartly calculated that there was no way Swans were going to score after creating nothing since their opening goal, so I cashed out my £7.50 bet for £2.29. At least a bit of money to bet elsewhere, I thought.

So not only have our closest rivals dug out another win at the last second, they cost me £63 too (yes I am aware it is my own stupidity that cost me the winnings really) - and what was meant to be an insurance bet with the inclusion of Swansea has ended up ****ing me twice over.

Now to bet this £2.29 in frustration at something ridiculous!!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

2 absolutely disgraceful injury time penalties for Swansea in the space 4 days.

Their 2 games in hand are still a concern.

Put your miney on them for promition as theyre either very lucky or are bribing match officials

Not sure about today's pen, it looked legit on 1st look. Wednesday's penalty was a dive, and Boro had a perfectly good goal disallowed because the ref made a shocker of a decision. They are using their luck up

4 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I had Swansea, Barnsley and Reading on for a treble for £65. 

When Middlesbrough equalised I smartly calculated that there was no way Swans were going to score after creating nothing since their opening goal, so I cashed out my £7.50 bet for £2.29. At least a bit of money to bet elsewhere, I thought.

So not only have our closest rivals dug out another win at the last second, they cost me £63 too (yes I am aware it is my own stupidity that cost me the winnings really) - and what was meant to be an insurance bet with the inclusion of Swansea has ended up ****ing me twice over.

Now to bet this £2.29 in frustration at something ridiculous!!

well....maybe some perspective here....with a friend of my son who had a ridiculous 18 team accumulator today and 17 came in with Millwall losing at home to ruin it! (and that was a risky bet to make wasn't it knowing how unpredictable Blackburn are). His win would have been £30,000! 

Good luck with the £2.29 anyway

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

well....maybe some perspective here....with a friend of my son who had a ridiculous 18 team accumulator today and 17 came in with Millwall losing at home to ruin it! (and that was a risky bet to make wasn't it knowing how unpredictable Blackburn are). His win would have been £30,000! 

Good luck with the £2.29 anyway

Wow, how unlucky is that! How much did he stake?