Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Most appearances for Norwich?

Who has the most appearances for Norwich ever?

I''ve bet a friend thats it''s Bryan Gunn with 477 appearances. Am i right?

Still hurts that players like Bowen & Culverhouse didn''t play more games for us.  They both still had a couple more seasons in them.

For a pair of full backs like these now, we were really spoilt in those days and I don''t think we will ever have better.  I still remember Culverhouse''s debut and my dad nearly fainting when he PASSED the ball out of defence.

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

Still hurts that players like Bowen & Culverhouse didn''t play more games for us.  They both still had a couple more seasons in them.

For a pair of full backs like these now, we were really spoilt in those days and I don''t think we will ever have better.  I still remember Culverhouse''s debut and my dad nearly fainting when he PASSED the ball out of defence.

[/quote]

we spent years failing to replace bowen - such quality going forward and defending.... He was my favorite player.  I would love to see him back at the club in some capacity.

Those were the days, when we had a full back playing as a full back, and not in midfield.  Say what you like about Culverhouse, we won''t see the standard of his defending here again until we have a manager who is obsessed with getting in utility players.