Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Managers hounded out!

There is no doubt that fans have pushed managers they did not like out of the door.

Take our friends down the A140. They did not like Big Mick style of football, so out he went. 
Despite a few managers since then no one has finished higher that he did. He now looks to take his present club into the play offs.

Tony Pullis, Stoke fans dislike him, WBA fans disliked his, as did those at Middlesbrough.

Just have got be be careful what you wish for.

Thank goodness our club  kept faith with DF, and the result of that stability is there for everyone to see.

just dearly hope they give him a transfer budget he deserves, otherwise I can see him walking of his own accord.

for sure he will be in great demand here and in Germany. Frankly if he is not supported better financially than our last fleeting visit to the PL, who could blame him?

'just dearly hope they give him a transfer budget he deserves'

I mean we are never going to be spending big (highly doubt we will ever spent more than 20 million on one player) but I mean we already spending just over 10 million on Gibson and Giannolous provided we get promoted

4 hours ago, Bradwell canary said:

There is no doubt that fans have pushed managers they did not like out of the door.

Take our friends down the A140. They did not like Big Mick style of football, so out he went. 
Despite a few managers since then no one has finished higher that he did. He now looks to take his present club into the play offs.

Tony Pullis, Stoke fans dislike him, WBA fans disliked his, as did those at Middlesbrough.

Just have got be be careful what you wish for.

Thank goodness our club  kept faith with DF, and the result of that stability is there for everyone to see.

just dearly hope they give him a transfer budget he deserves, otherwise I can see him walking of his own accord.

for sure he will be in great demand here and in Germany. Frankly if he is not supported better financially than our last fleeting visit to the PL, who could blame him?

The managers you mention are only useful while their rigid style works. When it doesn't, its not worth watching.