Despite his 2 dismissals it has to be Buendia for me - has played a massive part in the goals we’ve scored this season. There are several other players who I think could be there though:

Krul - already kept as many clean sheets as he did in our last promotion campaign 

Hanley/Gibson - outstanding partnership between them at the back. Hardly seen much of Hanley prior to this season due to injury, Gibson has impressed everyone and will be a decent signing if we get promoted 

Skipp - just like Gibson, has been another solid loan signing and started every league fixture so far this season

Aarons - am surprised not see him really mentioned. Just like Skipp, he’s started every league fixture so far and certainly not been poor 

29 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The POTS isn't necessarily your most talented player, if it were then Hoolahan would have won it more than once and Gary Doherty wouldn't have won it. 

Skipp has been ever present, the most consistent, and for a young lad has shown immense bravery and maturity.... his work rate is phenomenal, we aren't even his employer. He'd get my vote.

I said sometime ago that IMO Skipp should be POTS by a country mile. I endorse everything you say.

Buendia has had some sizzling moments for us this season but he still stops and waves his arms about on occasions if he loses the ball and still has this infuriating habit of trying to dribble through an entire defence only to lose the ball. Tonight he put his foot through it when the space opened up and you saw the end product. From memory he did same v Cardiff at home? He is certainly starting to weigh in with the goals which helps. Don't forget there is also the 'blue touch paper' flaw with Emi.     

Skipp's sheer consistency and attitude is something I've never seen before from a Norwich player (especially one still so young).

It's Emi for me. Such an incredibly gifted player, an all time Canary hero now. Skipp of course is a worthy mention, Pukki has been great too. But Emi is the best player in the league.

Edited by Wardogz
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

I said sometime ago that IMO Skipp should be POTS by a country mile. I endorse everything you say.

Buendia has had some sizzling moments for us this season but he still stops and waves his arms about on occasions if he loses the ball and still has this infuriating habit of trying to dribble through an entire defence only to lose the ball. Tonight he put his foot through it when the space opened up and you saw the end product. From memory he did same v Cardiff at home? He is certainly starting to weigh in with the goals which helps. Don't forget there is also the 'blue touch paper' flaw with Emi.     

Skipp's sheer consistency and attitude is something I've never seen before from a Norwich player (especially one still so young).

For real????

24 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Eh?!

22 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Skipp has been absolutely fantastic and I cannot separate them. However, you need to cut Emi some slack. Scoring / Assisting is the hardest thing in the game. I will take a strop every now and again, along with generally awesome attacking performances, resulting in goals and assists.

Emi gets my vote.  He has been awesome, what I love most is that he drives the team to higher and higher standards. 

After that Kenny, Krul, Aarons, Pukki, and Skipp have had excellent seasons.

9 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Emi is one of the hardest  workers in this Norwich team. The best player you’ll see in yellow for a very long time. 

The other thing about Emi, is he not the player we fear losing the most? We stuggle so much without him. That makes him MVP for me. 

54 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Emi is one of the hardest  workers in this Norwich team. The best player you’ll see in yellow for a very long time. 

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

So what part of what I said don't you understand Ian??

Please refer to Midlands Yellow's post above for further information:

5 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said: