So many potential nominations but it's Emi all the way for me.

Hope the club doesn't do a twitter poll though otherwise its going to Skipp. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

1, Buendia (one of the best ever at Norwich ) 

2, Krul (How many clean sheets) 

3 impossible to pick, the squad should share it. 

Surely has to be Buendia. Has stepped up in some really important games.

3 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

1. Buendia

2. Skipp

3. Hanley

(As things stand). 

Agree with this. Gibson has been immense, Aarons really consistent and Pukki obviously is on track to score 25 goals, but these 3 are undoubtedly the standouts.

Buendia comfortably our best player. Skipp, Hanley, Gibson, Krul all deserving of 2nd. Honourable mentions to Sorensen, Barden, McGovern, Maclean, Rupp and Pukki. And I haven't even mentioned Aarons because I don't want anyone to notice him......

As much as I love watching Buendia,and tonight he was a class above,I would go for Skipp.At least 8/10 every game.Has been the difference this season....and what about that full length block at the end.Class act for someone so young.

• Like 2

Just now, Move Klose said:

Take Buendia out of this side and see where we would be. Best player in the division easily. 

Probably the best to ever play for us 

Buendia for me.

Skipp not far behind, has been outstanding.

Has a loan player ever been in the running for POTS?

Wish we had option to buy skipp. Emi pips him to my pots vote though.

Edited by Ward 3

Skipp, all day long - his work rate is astounding, the only player that comes close is Emi but he’s second.  For him to have done his job so well without being injured (or sent off, given his role) is astonishing.  Put it this way, without Skipp, Emi wouldn’t be able to do anything like the amount of stuff he does, and Emi has a really ‘stupid’ streak in him.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

1. Buendia

2. Skipp

3. Hanley

(As things stand). 

Almost impossible to chose given the immense contributions from players in every position - where would we be without the contributions of McGovern and Barden, for example, even though they will have played a bit-part in proceedings. This season has been a massive team performance but I would reckon your selections just edge it.

40 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Buendia comfortably our best player. 

The POTS isn't necessarily your most talented player, if it were then Hoolahan would have won it more than once and Gary Doherty wouldn't have won it. 

Skipp has been ever present, the most consistent, and for a young lad has shown immense bravery and maturity.... his work rate is phenomenal, we aren't even his employer. He'd get my vote.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

Take Buendia out of this side and see where we would be. 

While that is true, it would probably also be true for Skipp, where would we be without him? Buendia is clearly the best playmaker in this division. But who's the best defensive midfielder? I haven't seen one come close to Skipp in this league this season, possibly ever. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Buendia for me but Skipp and Krul would be right up there. A lot of players could make a case though.

Hope we can keep Skipp for next season.

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The POTS isn't necessarily your most talented player, if it were then Hoolahan would have won it more than once and Gary Doherty wouldn't have won it. 

Skipp has been ever present, the most consistent, and for a young lad has shown immense bravery and maturity.... his work rate is phenomenal, we aren't even his employer. He'd get my vote.

Choosing between Emi and Skipp is like asking me to choose the favourite of my children. I can't. They are both(all) awesome.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, king canary said:

So many potential nominations but it's Emi all the way for me.

Hope the club doesn't do a twitter poll though otherwise its going to Skipp. 

Club has said they are going to use a system where you need a customer number to vote, to avoid the spurs fans all voting for Skipp.. 

Makes sense to me. 

Considering his long spell where he basically helped the team out in a position he'd never played before, then proceeded to reel off a string of thoroughly accomplished performances without compromising defensive solidity until the main men came back and the signings were made, I would have picked Sorensen if he'd done it all season.

But it's not the case, so I'd agree with the three-way tussle between Buendia, Skipp and Hanley.

• Like 1

Skipp. The beating heart of the team. Incredible awareness and anticipation that I've never seen in a player his age. He knows our system inside out, fills in when someone else goes walkabout and passes the ball with precision. He's also got a great touch and more than decent mobility. I don't think I've ever seen such a good player in a Norwich shirt.

I love Emi, he's awesome, but he also has some slight flaws. He's a more glamorous player and takes more of the spotlight so I understand why he gets the plaudits.

Emi. Outstanding player who sadly won't be here for much longer and even the fact that we no doubt willl him for a club record transfer and make massive bank from his sale

He will be very, very much missed.

Lets see what happens between now and the vote.

A petulant red from Emi would be enough to swing it in Skipps favour.

Finding out that Skipp grew up with Fabien Wilnes posters on his wall and has an Ipswich tattoo would relegate him to 9th choice.

Max Aarons been classy as well. 

• Like 1

Skipp Emi and Hanley in any order for me.

Seems crazy Pukki is likely to get 20-25 goals and not be top 3

More importantly I'd love us to finish with our highest points tally so the whole squad can have some recognition above being another promotion winning team (which we still have to complete I know)