Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Foggo

Kenny

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Anybody still wanting to shoehorn Sorenson in beside Skipp....as was the ridiculous suggestions a week or two ago??

I wouldn't say it was ridiculous, not by a long shot. I would have - and haven't changed my mind since - picked McLean and Skipp, as I feel they are a better balance, but I can entirely see why people wanted Sorenson to play in midfield. 

1 hour ago, All the Germans said:

I wouldn't say it was ridiculous, not by a long shot. I would have - and haven't changed my mind since - picked McLean and Skipp, as I feel they are a better balance, but I can entirely see why people wanted Sorenson to play in midfield. 

I mean, we did sign him for a reason. Interesting how much Mclean his stepped up since we did sign Sorenson mind, reminds me of Krui and fahrmann..

I thought Sorensen signed to be the more defensive midfielder, with the plan for him and Skipp to battle it out there. But he got an injury at the start of the year I believe, and then had the prolonged spell at left back. However I think people who were advocating for him alongside Skipp were also probably saying that Kenny could play further forward instead of Vrancic.

7 hours ago, repman said:

I thought Sorensen signed to be the more defensive midfielder, with the plan for him and Skipp to battle it out there. But he got an injury at the start of the year I believe, and then had the prolonged spell at left back. However I think people who were advocating for him alongside Skipp were also probably saying that Kenny could play further forward instead of Vrancic.

In his first 2 seasons with the club he was keeping better players out of the team and was unworthy of his place in the team. But this season after coming back from injury he is playing the best he ever has for the club. His performances have been faultless ! In fact he's improved so much I go as far as to say - we dont need a replacement for him next season if we go up ! When Rupp came on for Vrancic yesterday I was hoping that McLean would not be moved forward cos he was doing such a splendid job at CM.  So my thoughts -  Sorensen does not come in for Kenny  (change of position or not). 

Think it was definitely up there with his best performances in a City shirt. Absolute monster performance, he was everywhere!