Sign in to follow this  
darren  wilson

Worthington is God

Okay we have had a bad season so far and it doesnt look like getting any better ,this season anyway.I think worthington should stay at least until next january.What would we achieve by  sacking him now.

another manager comes in and does what !! he wont get us to the play offs .

We have a good squad of players that are capable of getting themselves back into the premier.Shackle will replace fleming next season,earnshaw with the service from huckerby and dean marney (who we will sign in the summer).oh and sutton,davenport and johannson.  LOOK AT THIS FOR NEXT SEASON

Green                                                                Gallagher/Lewis

Colin             Shackell     Davenport      Drury                louis-jean   docherty    jarvis   charlton   

Marney         Etuhu              Safri         Huckerby           henderson     hughes  robinson    mcveigh

Earnshaw      Sutton                                                   mckenzie      johannson

THE  FUTURE IS BRIGHT     I SAID THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT     WORTHY WAS RIGHT ......

[quote user="darren wilson"]

Okay we have had a bad season so far and it doesnt look like getting any better ,this season anyway.I think worthington should stay at least until next january.What would we achieve by  sacking him now.

We have a good squad of players that are capable of getting themselves back into the premier.Shackle will replace fleming next season,earnshaw with the service from huckerby and dean marney (who we will sign in the summer).oh and sutton,davenport and johannson.  LOOK AT THIS FOR NEXT SEASON

Green                                                                Gallagher/Lewis

Colin             Shackell     Davenport      Drury                louis-jean   docherty    jarvis   charlton   

Marney         Etuhu              Safri         Huckerby           henderson     hughes  robinson    mcveigh

Earnshaw      Sutton                                                   mckenzie      johannson

THE  FUTURE IS BRIGHT     I SAID THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT     WORTHY WAS RIGHT ......

[/quote]

NCFC Employee Alert?.

Yet another one of these strange newbie 1 or 2 posts to their name people, backing useless Worthy.

And always after a bad result or performance, and never before a game.

Hmm?

well gosh fiona -gee shucks i hope this comes true Confused [8-)] im in agreement with not sacking worthy now, but why the hell would anyone in their right mind want him until january next year. GET HIM OUT AT THE END OF THE SEASON!. and oooh yeah let''s sign marney - he fits the bill for worthys right wing solution (out of position and injury prone). and why on earth would Sutton take what is likely to be more than £20 000 PER WEEK wage drop to come play for a crap team like us? if we''d have gone up he would''ve signed, but we wont. so its irrelevant.Another wonderful plan to drop docherty who has been the one decent defender we''ve had this season (whos contracted to us anyway!) and replace him with Davenport who we can''t afford and doesnt want to come here anyway. In fact let''s overlook Zesh Rehmann who has looked a much more accomplished  player than Davenport and has signed obviously with a view to a permanent move, lets forget about him shall we?

now gee mary, this may sound a little bit silly, but why not sack worthington at the end of the season so we dont waste half of next season watching his long ball crap? obviously it''s a much better plan to leave him in til January and kiss next season promotion hopes goodbye aswell. And forgive me if im being really stupid here sally, but surely the squad we have NOW should be more than capable of getting us into the playoffs at least if we were being managed properly.

the KTF just get more and more ridiculous.

p.s all the girl references are cuz ive been watching too much scrubs!

Marney?!?!?!?!?!?!?  he looked average at best..... nothing special - just a worker on the wing with a decent corner (which our coaches were in the process of coaching out of him before he got injured)

Etuhu - well he better improve before he makes my first XI

Next......

[/quote]

I don''t think it''s a case of Worthington getting a good team. He can''t seem to get the best out of players, and is tactically inept. If he was manager of Chelsea he wouldn''t win the Premiership because he simply isn''t a good enough MANAGER.

[/quote]

A few points to make here.

1. Etuhu and Hucks are awful, they don''t deserve a first team place. Get them out. Same with Colin and Louis-Jean. We need a new right back or two. Hendo and Hughes are also pretty damn poor to be honest.

2. Worthless won''t offer McVeigh a new contract because he doesn''t seem to get along with him, despite McVeigh''s stunning performances this season.

3. Sadly, I really can''t see Sutton coming. We had the chance to get him this January, but Worthless decided not to. He''d have come, and he was prepared to take a wage cut as well.

4. Davenport, Johansson and Marney? Doubtful. Worthless spent all our money on Earnie, who despite being a fantastic player, is never going to come good because we play him unambitious long balls all game. Maybe if we start passing the ball properly he''ll score goals, but considering Wothless thinks we pass well at the moment I can''t see it.

5. Greeno will probably leave. Can''t see him staying at a mid-table Championship club with no ambition when the Premiership comes calling...

So all in all, your post is complete rubbish. We''ll have an even weaker team next season and no money to spend. The future isn''t bright, it''s quite worryingly the opposite, and to be honestl we don''t have a chance of going back to the top flight with Worthless in charge. We need someone new who has a clue in the transfer market, someone you isn''t tactically inept and someone who can see when we''re playing badly. Worthington has to go. End of.