Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Brentford*****

I also enjoyed Sorenson's cameo in midfield; he seems to have so much time, which is the hallmark of a good player. 

• Like 1

Fantastic team performance. Emi or Kenny for Mom. Emi must have created half a dozen chances and scored. Farke seems to have this league sussed out, more so than two years ago. This club has never been so well run from top down. Given the fact we can't attend games etc, the feel good factor is definitely being served up by this group. 

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Who is this Max Air runs Sky kept talking about ? 

Greg downs also always does this. Crazes me

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Who is this Max Air runs Sky kept talking about ? 

The commentator kept saying this and Don Goodman said it correctly. Then, during the 2nd half, Goodman changed it to Air-rons!

55 minutes ago, Canary dwarf said:

He was my man of the match , great performance , emi and Hanley also great, shame we did not score a second to make it more comfortable , onel was poor tonite he's needs to step it up.

Harsh on Onel he did a professional job

3 hours ago, Pukki Blinders said:

I’d honestly absolutely love to see us do a Sheffield United away on them. Score an early goal and then ****house them for the rest of the game a win 1-0 😂 Can’t see that happening though, this is gonna be tough.

A win here would obviously huge, but I’d take a draw all day long. 

Interesting there’s no DaSilva in the Brentford squad. Didn’t realise he was injured, big blow for them. I noticed some of their fans on Twitter are not looking forward to the prospect of their left-back Sorenson against Buendia and Aarons.

You called that one ! 

• Like 2

10 points from the last 12 games means - defo cannot be fearful of not being in the playoffs 

👌😛👍

Immense performance, everybody deserves 9/10, Emi and the Mayor so close for MOM. Personally I give it to the Mayor as Emi gets enough already  🙂

Seriously, performance of the season for me.............. kept the 2nd best team in the league in check and could have won by more  

We are untouchable in this division, a class above everybody else. great performances all over the pitch, solid unit at the back, great watching us when we break forward through the midfield. Need to keep this team together next season and add a couple of quality signings. Well done to all the backroom staff putting in a shift behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, Fuzzar said:

I also enjoyed Sorenson's cameo in midfield; he seems to have so much time, which is the hallmark of a good player. 

I was just about to post the same but thought I'd better check back on here just in case.

Really cool on the ball in a frenetic midfield. Looks a very good player.

22 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

That was for Wooster 💚💛

👏👍

I just finished the replay and even though I knew the outcome I was on the edge of my seat for those last 15 mins or so and I even jumped up when I thought Hanley gave away a penalty.

This is such a solid team all the way around. Listening to the stats of Kruls goals against record, when only last year our defense was a mess, is amazing. I can't wait to see Norwich take the title and give another fight in the Premier league. Many of our players know first hand what they came to the top flight with last year and understand they weren't good enough. I expect a huge fight from the Canaries next year.

• Like 1

Great team effort, everyone played well. Pukki should have scored some goals, but you can't always score. You gotta give him credit though, he makes those perfectly timed runs, not many players can create so many chances with their sharp movement, of course you need good passes too and the passes were spot on in this game. Defense was rock solid, good win.

19 hours ago, Mark .Y. said:

Immense performance, everybody deserves 9/10, Emi and the Mayor so close for MOM. Personally I give it to the Mayor as Emi gets enough already  🙂

Seriously, performance of the season for me.............. kept the 2nd best team in the league in check and could have won by more  

I was disappointed that Pukki didn't score any of his opportunities. It seemed that a delicate chip of the keeper would have got the ball in the back of then net for the one just before half time but instead it was hit straight at the keeper.

In fairness though, he did score that epic goal against Stoke away where I didn't even think there was an opportunity to score amongst many others and Brentford fluffed to even better chances too.

On 03/03/2021 at 20:00, Nuff Said said:

A player who demands high standards of himself and his team mates isn’t a problem. A complainer would be different though.

see the non story about Maguire having a go at rashford for being offside as well?

Peter Crouch replied via tweet saying it literally happens at every club, every game. Wouldnt worry about it, it's a sign of a winning mentality.

• Like 1