Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Brentford*****

No place for Mumbai. And I guess Quintillas season is pretty much done for us?l

Otherwise no surprises there. Hope onels outing at Wycombe blew the cobwebs off and he has a better game tonight. Come on lads!

Anything but lose is my mantra tonight, 3 points would be amazing, 1 point would do just fine.

Shame about Cantwell, but gives Hernandez another chance to build on those glimpses of form from Sunday

I’ve thought it’s be a draw since fixtures came out and see no reason to think differently now.  
I do think some of our fans seriously underplay how good a side we are at this level, though we clearly need to be on our game v one of the other best sides in the division 

I’d honestly absolutely love to see us do a Sheffield United away on them. Score an early goal and then ****house them for the rest of the game a win 1-0 😂 Can’t see that happening though, this is gonna be tough.

A win here would obviously huge, but I’d take a draw all day long. 

Interesting there’s no DaSilva in the Brentford squad. Didn’t realise he was injured, big blow for them. I noticed some of their fans on Twitter are not looking forward to the prospect of their left-back Sorenson against Buendia and Aarons.

OTBC!!!

I don’t get this take a draw mentality. Is it the little old Norwich thing. We’re top we’ve won more games than any other team. We’ve won the last 5 on the spin. Why would we take a draw!

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Look at their attacking strength. We'll need to score at least 5 if we want to win tonight. 

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Hardhouse44 said:

I don’t get this take a draw mentality. Is it the little old Norwich thing. We’re top we’ve won more games than any other team. We’ve won the last 5 on the spin. Why would we take a draw!

EXACTLY Hardhouse! I find it a little disrespectful to our players too, have some bloody faith in our boys! 

If we go up one of Brentford Swansea or Watford are going with us for sure (possibly two). These need to be games where we win and stamp authority because Christ knows they are gonna be the easiest matches next season!

9 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Shoot me for this if you want!

is it a freebie on IFollow tonight or is sky only?

I know I know

It's a home game so was always going to be on ifollow, the added benefit that you don't have to hear Don Goodman and the main commentator talk about Brentford non-stop for 90 minutes.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I read somewhere that Brentford haven't lost to any top six side this season.

Put that right tonight ?

And along came Norwich.

Just wish we were in the ground, but taking the emotion out of it will benefit Farke's calm approach I feel.

Good to see Onel made it.

OTBC

Proper minutes silence are easier to do with an empty stadium, nice to see. Hadn't made the Krul/Roeder connection until today.

Get on the front foot boys - teams that can attack like Brentford can often struggle under pressure. We know Pinnock's got a schnitzer in him, we know the Brentford fans are hesitant about their own Sorensen at left back (but we'll have to watch out for his long throws), and Raya's not in Krul's league in goal.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Get on the front foot boys - teams that can attack like Brentford can often struggle under pressure. We know Pinnock's got a schnitzer in him, we know the Brentford fans are hesitant about their own Sorensen at left back (but we'll have to watch out for his long throws), and Raya's not in Krul's league in goal.

You’ve got your wish so far