Jersey Canary

Season Ticket Renewals

Does anyone know what’s happening about season ticket renewals as I haven’t heard anything and I thought we normally find out in Feb what the prices and process is?

We paid for the current season which is being carried over, so next season is ‘free’.  I guess there maybe some who can’t/don’t want to and can get a refund.

1 hour ago, Jersey Canary said:

Does anyone know what’s happening about season ticket renewals as I haven’t heard anything and I thought we normally find out in Feb what the prices and process is?

Those that paid upfront or by direct debit ( the last payment was taken at the end of February ) for this season 2020/21 have not been able to attend any games for obvious reasons so the club have rolled those payments forward to cover next season 2021/22. In other words we are all in credit.

Ben Kensell stated at the online fan consultation the week before last that renewals for 2022/23 will go out in January 2022 as usual with prices and cut off dates for that season.

It means no further direct debits will be taken for the next twelve months.

Hope this makes sense.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

Mrs Frank had her money back with the option to renew. She had a letter yesterday that her seat is reserved until 30th of April for renewal.

18 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Mrs Frank had her money back with the option to renew. She had a letter yesterday that her seat is reserved until 30th of April for renewal.

Is that at the same price she paid previously FF? 

48 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Is that at the same price she paid previously FF? 

Yes, £499.50, lower river end

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Those that paid upfront or by direct debit ( the last payment was taken at the end of February ) for this season 2020/21 have not been able to attend any games for obvious reasons so the club have rolled those payments forward to cover next season 2021/22. In other words we are all in credit.

Ben Kensell stated at the online fan consultation the week before last that renewals for 2022/23 will go out in January 2022 as usual with prices and cut off dates for that season.

It means no further direct debits will be taken for the next twelve months.

Hope this makes sense.

He also mentioned that there were about 1,000 STH (out of 21,000 STH) who either decided to freeze their instalment payments, or take the refund, who had still to commit to 2021-22 and that the Club would be making contact in due course. Looks like that's started already.  

• Like 1