Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come On Brighton!.

None of us should let go on this.

Hell, it took an og to get us a point for Gods sake.

We couldn''t even score against Hull, what ever next?.

Come on Brighton, help us get this bloody fool out please, even a draw would help!.

Usually I would moan at you for not supporting the team but i''m not! I''m so fed up with this current situation Norwich are in. I love Norwich as much as all of you (Probably) and i will be supporting norwich but i think it''s best for the club that Brighton win.

Munby etc see since and sack the worthless one!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Do you realise Wiz that this match is a relegation six pointer????[/quote]

That''s one thing i didn''t think any would have said at the start of the season about us, How thing''s change

Keep the focus. None of us should let go on this.
It doesn''t matter what happened against Hull, it doesn''t matter what happens against Brighton, and it doesn''t matter what happens against anyone else.We''ve no successful future as it stands, it''s not too late just yet, I think we have about six weeks tops to get shot and give someone a chance to bed in to some degree and get a chance to keep the players we want to keep (who will need confidence we''re going forward). We have a good a squad as any, who despite what comes out, are not playing for the manager. The sooner we lose enough games to get rid the better. It''s too important to worry about the short term. I didn''t like hating the manager of my club, but now I have no problem with it, but it''s spreading to Delia and the rest of them which is not so good.

It''s a gamble getting rid of Worthy.
It''s a bigger gamble keeping him. 

Whiz, it worked on our run, you told the other team to wina nd we won [:D]

love your reverse psyhcology!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Do you realise Wiz that this match is a relegation six pointer????[/quote]

No I didn''t realise that Rudpolph, but what does that say about our beloved fool of a manager that it is.

Despite that, come on Brighton, if we lose, light the touch paper!.

Do you really think that defeats in the Brighton and Derby games will be sufficient to give the board a late wake-up call then, Wiz? I have to say that I''m not so sure myself. I''m beginning to see it as something akin to a miracle, if we ever see the back of the fool. How low can you drag us Nigel?