Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Paul Cook's first game

If Accrington, by winning tonight, therefore do the double over Ipswich tonight I'll celebrate with a beer.

Beacause that sentence alone is hillarious

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 hour ago, overthebordercanary said:

technically not his first game as cook is in the stands and the team was picked by Matt Gill.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 

This message will self destruct in 1 hour. 

Told you. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Accie down to ten men already

Even the Scummers on TWTD didn't think it was a red card................still,at least they missed the  pen 🤣

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If Accrington, by winning tonight, therefore do the double over Ipswich tonight I'll celebrate with a beer.

Beacause that sentence alone is hillarious

Ipswich won the home fixture !

Ipswich_Accrington.jpeg

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Sleeper agent Gill was activated temporarily  upon Lamberts departure.  His contribution  will be subtle yet damaging. He will then return to his intelligence  gathering and occasional sabotage  role. 

This message will self destruct in 1 hour. 

Brilliant!!

14 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Bobby Madley not using the double jeopardy rule tonight

......just the double punishment rule,it seems 🙄

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Strange how quiet this thread has been since the binmen went ahead

Even their luck had to turn one day. Still its been a very enjoyable decade and a half.😉

Hardly the world turning event, scrapping a win against 10 man accrington stanley, no doubt another star will be arranged for the shirt whilst them lot down the road now start crowing about how they will be storming to the top flight inside two seasons.

Personally I could see them nicking a playoff spot but then, as with all playoffs, flip a coin and you'd get a better idea of who would win it, I'd fancy Sunderland or Portsmouth to make a good go at it too.

4 minutes ago, birchfest said:

Hardly the world turning event, scrapping a win against 10 man accrington stanley, no doubt another star will be arranged for the shirt whilst them lot down the road now start crowing about how they will be storming to the top flight inside two seasons.

Personally I could see them nicking a playoff spot but then, as with all playoffs, flip a coin and you'd get a better idea of who would win it, I'd fancy Sunderland or Portsmouth to make a good go at it too.

The only good thing about Ipswich having a chance at the playoffs and getting promotion is that if they go up with the team they have they are going to be next seasons Wycombe in the championship

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The only good thing about Ipswich having a chance at the playoffs and getting promotion is that if they go up with the team they have they are going to be next seasons Wycombe in the championship

Oh didn't you hear? They are about to be bought and will certainly spend the £50 million that squad needs to beat the likes of Fulham, Sheff United, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Watford etc. We should basically congratulate them now! 

• Haha 1

I never know Accrington Stanley played at the Wham stadium. Disappointingly, it has nothing to do with George Michael or Club Tropicana (or strictly speaking it would be the Wham! stadium). Plus all the drinks would have to be free.

44 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Worryingly they are as near to automatic promotion as Watford are to us.

Maybe...but there are a few more teams in between and around.

It does display however how generally poor/much of a muchness that league is that everyone is falling over each other and takubg points off each other whilst nobody is seemingly capable of stringing a consistent run of results together to pull away.

17 hours ago, lappinitup said:

SACK THE COOK!!!!!!

Is he a sozzled old trout then Lapps ?

9 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

New movie

The Cook, the Judge, the Parrot and the Bishop.

Did they all walk into a bar together....?

Edited by Paint Me Yellow