wooster

Sad news about Wooster

On 02/03/2021 at 11:58, wooster said:

Hi all,

This is Wooster’s daughter. I’m not too sure if I’m posting this in the correct place but I know my Dad had some friends on here and I just wanted to let you all know of his sad passing on Sunday morning. It has been a shock to all of us as we hoped he would have many more years left. I just thought I should let you all know how much he enjoyed the forum and hearing from all of you. He’d always tell me of the fundraisers you’d do together and the laughs he had with you all. I know he’ll be celebrating Norwich’s win up there.

All the best to you all

So sorry for your loss 

I echo all the other posts here,  Wooster will be missed  on this forum very much, but of course that pales next to you and your family's loss.  My thoughts go out to you all,  thank you for telling us  and deepest condolences.

Very sorry for your loss.

I imagine I wasn’t alone here in mentally assigning a dedication tonight to our lost PUP.

As you said yourself, he’ll have enjoyed that win from ‘up there’.

Condolences to you and the family.

My deepest condolences to you and the rest of Wooster’s family and friends.

Rest in peace my man. There's worse thing in life than being a Norwich fan all your life. My condolences to your family though. An unimaginably painful loss. You're strength is admirable and the Brentford win was for Wooster., 

Next time we get let into Carrow Road the next OTBC is for Wooster. 

• Like 1

I am very sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts go to your family at this difficult time.

I thought I'd post this here as well as on PUPs because I know Wooster was popular on many different message board topics...

I've been in touch with Wooster's daughter Freya this last week. She has told me how much Wooster enjoyed being part of PUPs and the fun he had with us.

I told her we'd taken up @Mr Apples suggestion and renamed the profitability league "The WOOSTER". Freya said "That is really lovely to hear about the profitability league, I’ve told the family and we’re all really touched, thank you, it’s exactly the kind of thing my Dad would have loved."

I have details of the funeral which is on 31st March on zoom and then available for 28 days after. Freya asked me to pass it on to anyone who may be interested. PM me if you are.

RIP Wooster💛💚

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Pete RavenIs it worth pinning this one again so people can get the funeral details from NN?

Just a thought before it drops off the page and people miss it. 

4 hours ago, Greavsy said:

@Pete RavenIs it worth pinning this one again so people can get the funeral details from NN?

Just a thought before it drops off the page and people miss it. 

Bump.

@Greavsy

You are not blocked on my account. If you want details of Wooster's funeral you need to pm me for them.

If anyone is having trouble with Pink Un PMs my email address is...

canaryeddie@aol.com

Edited by nutty nigel

I get a message saying you cannot receive messages. 

Quite happy to provide a screen shot, as i don't have any issues sending pms to anyone else. 

Or maybe you could pm me the details? 

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

@Greavsy

You are not blocked on my account. If you want details of Wooster's funeral you need to pm me for them.

If anyone is having trouble with Pink Un PMs my email address is...

canaryeddie@aol.com

Edited by Greavsy

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

@Greavsy

PM sent.

Received, but link doesn't work. 

All it should have, for a funeral ive 'attended' remotely previously, is the link, an id and generic password. 

I have no idea what you have sent me, but i thank you for trying. 

I cannot reply to your pm. 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Received, but link doesn't work. 

All it should have, for a funeral ive 'attended' remotely previously, is the link, an id and generic password. 

I have no idea what you have sent me, but i thank you for trying. 

I cannot reply to your pm. 

As I said it didn't work for me on pm on here so Freya had to send it email. I don't have your email. Mine is....

canaryeddie@aol.com