wooster

Sad news about Wooster

So sorry to hear this, many condolences, Always seemed a really nice chap, always liked reading his posts.  R.I.P. Wooster.

Very sad to read this as I logged on. RIP Wooster and my condolences to all the family.

I will echo the thoughts here of lots of posters who have spoken about what a nice person he was as well as his posts.

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, who I had the pleasure of meeting 2 years ago,  big hug from me.

Very sorry to hear this sad news. A genuine and polite poster, who will be missed. Condolences to you and your family.

So sorry to hear this. A real gentleman and a great poster. RIP Wooster.

Very sad to hear this news. Wooster always struck me as a very well informed poster who always had interesting and insightful things to say. Condolences to all of your family. R.I.P Wooster.

Wooster was one of the good uns. For those of us who never had the pleasure of meeting him, we have lost a 'virtual' colleague and friend but you have lost so much more. I am so sorry for your loss

He was one of us and he will be missed. This is shocking and I hope you are all coping as best you can. Sorry for you loss.

5 hours ago, pete said:

Always sad when we lose a member of the NCFC family.

This.

Thank you for taking the trouble to let us know at what must be a difficult time. My thoughts and condolences to you and your family.

I’m really sorry to hear about Wooster. Had some delightful email exchanges with him relating to NCFC shares about three or four years ago. Engaging, polite and will be missed here on this board.

• Like 1

So shocked to hear this sad news. Wooster was such a top supporter of this great thread. Condolences to all his family. RIP Wooster 💛💚💛💚