wooster

Sad news about Wooster

Hi all,

This is Wooster’s daughter. I’m not too sure if I’m posting this in the correct place but I know my Dad had some friends on here and I just wanted to let you all know of his sad passing on Sunday morning. It has been a shock to all of us as we hoped he would have many more years left. I just thought I should let you all know how much he enjoyed the forum and hearing from all of you. He’d always tell me of the fundraisers you’d do together and the laughs he had with you all. I know he’ll be celebrating Norwich’s win up there.

All the best to you all

• Like 5
  • Thanks 44
  • Sad 2

Sorry to hear the sad news, thoughts with you and your family in the tough times.

Good Posters will always be missed from this forum 💚💛

• Like 1

Really saddened to hear this. A genuine and decent poster. 

RIP Wooster. 

This is very sad news. I believe I met him in the Nelson after a game once and he seemed a very nice man. My sympathies to you and your family.

This is such a shock and so very hard to take in. I'm really sorry for your loss you must all be devastated.

Wooster one of our top PUPs and posted his pick as usual last Friday. He was romping the profitability league correctly predicting so many draws.

Wooster's big heart shone through his posts on here and his communications with me. 

It's all so very sad.

RIP Wooster 💛💚

• Like 9

Such sad news, condolences to all of his family.

RIP Wooster 💛💚

Edited by Mandie Moo

Really sorry to read this, rest in peace Wooster

Very sad to hear this. You mentioned the laughs he had with us on here and that is so true, his sense of humour shone through his every post. Condolences to you and your family. 

Shocked and saddened to read this. I have met Laurence a couple of times and my thoughts go out to all his family. He will be greatly missed on here.

R.I.P.

One of the old guard on here, this is very saddening news. Thoughts are with you all, both Wooster’s family and friends. Now let’s go smash Brentford on Wednesday night as a fitting send off to ‘one of our own’ RIP Wooster 🙏