Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Five in a row unbeaten

How's that for a slice of fried gold? Enjoy your Sunday Roasts tonight lads 😉. But seriously just how good does it feel to have the lads responce to having a little wobble to go on an unbeaten streak?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How's that for a slice of fried gold? Enjoy your Sunday Roasts tonight lads 😉. But seriously just how good does it feel to have the lads responce to having a little wobble to go on an unbeaten streak?

I love it when you see opposition supporters compare losing 3 in a row to our wobble of 3 where we still actually kept 2 clean sheets ha ha. It’ll be 6 in a row Wednesday, Brentford ain’t getting nothing at the fortress, wait and see 👍

• Like 2

Lovely recovery for automatic promotion since the defeat to Swansea - 15pts from 5 games with a 7pt lead at the the top and 10pts clear of the playoff zone. 7 wins from our remaining 13 games will definitely seal it and avoiding defeat to our other top 6 teams will make it even easier 

Just now, Herman said:

A rather pleasant little stat.

Well yeah, but I bet they made better substitutions.

• Haha 9

Wins are so important. You could draw every game 0-0 and get relegated. I expect all teams could say the same but only Swansea and Watford have outplayed us. Thats two games out of 33.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I think it sounds far better if you say it’s five games and five wins.

Wouldn’t want to hide our light under a bushel and all that.....

16 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Wins are so important. You could draw every game 0-0 and get relegated. I expect all teams could say the same but only Swansea and Watford have outplayed us. Thats two games out of 33.

I wouldn't say Watford outplayed us on Boxing Day, they scored with their only shot on target and we had plenty of chances and 65% of possession! Luton was probably the only game other than Swansea where I felt we were definitely second best.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

I wouldn't say Watford outplayed us on Boxing Day, they scored with their only shot on target and we had plenty of chances and 65% of possession! Luton was probably the only game other than Swansea where I felt we were definitely second best.

Thats still only two games as I said.

1 hour ago, Alex Moss said:

I love it when you see opposition supporters compare losing 3 in a row to our wobble of 3 where we still actually kept 2 clean sheets ha ha. It’ll be 6 in a row Wednesday, Brentford ain’t getting nothing at the fortress, wait and see 👍

Brentford will give us far more scary moments.They are good but we are better, still would take a draw though. 

Yes it could also be described as 5 wins in a row but there you are.

I agree only the Watford and Swansea games (I didn’t see Luton) we looked anything other than the better side. Those games were a bit reminiscent of last season vs lower Prem sides though 🤔

1 hour ago, Herman said:

A rather pleasant little stat.

Until he wins five in a row in the top flight it means nothing! 😉💚💛😂

19 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Thats still only two games as I said.

Yes I know, I can count to two.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Happy with Pukki again Keelan? 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

28 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Happy with Pukki again Keenan? 

Yes. Strikers whole purpose is to score. Forget everything else about assists etc. And he is scoring again. 7 in 5 I believe. 47 in 72 in the EFL. 

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Yes. Strikers whole purpose is to score. Forget everything else about assists etc. And he is scoring again. 7 in 5 I believe. 47 in 72 in the EFL. 

One of our best ever and going in the hall of fame on merit.

24 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Benefits of a modern education.

Looks like someone has missed the English lessons though! 😉

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Five wins with since PUPs backing City.

Let's make it six on Wednesday💪💛💚💪