Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Today’s games

Any week where we win and one of our rivals in the top 4 lose is a good week. I'd honestly be over the moon if the bees and swansea win but we also get 3 points. 

In other games. just pop over to WBA v Brighton and Lee Mason reffing the Brighton free kick. FFS, we look very likely to be involved with all this next season🤦‍♂️

Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

In other games. just pop over to WBA v Brighton and Lee Mason reffing the Brighton free kick. FFS, we look very likely to be involved with all this next season🤦‍♂️

All very entertaining for tv audiences. Absolutely soul destroying for supporters in the ground.

If we go up we miss the season of support and go straight back to being tv extras.

Marvelous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CANARYKING said:

Simon Hooper the VAR official, nuff said. Absolute joke.

Did an overhead kick with his ginger nut and it landed in his teacup.

Good to see we've all moved on and are not still harbouring resentment for him disallowing that brilliant goal by Jerome, it still makes my blood boil after all these years the utter idiot (Hooper not Jerome).  Not sure which is the bigger shame, that Jerome was deprived of a brilliant goal or the knock on effect for our season had that goal been given ?

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Swansea banging on the door, 72% possession and 9 shots so far. 

Hang on Robins.

6 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Good to see we've all moved on and are not still harbouring resentment for him disallowing that brilliant goal by Jerome, it still makes my blood boil after all these years the utter idiot (Hooper not Jerome).  Not sure which is the bigger shame, that Jerome was deprived of a brilliant goal or the knock on effect for our season had that goal been given ?

THE most inept official in my opinion. Just what was his role in that debacle just now? Really poor. Every time I see him on the pitch I just see Homer Simpson.

About time officials were asked to account for their performances at full time. Difficult job for sure but how on earth do you produce such a farce as Mason and Hooper!

• Like 2

I think we'd all take Brentford losing and Swansea drawing at half time if offered.

Based on the in-play stats, Swansea do look a little bit inevitable though.

2 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:
4 minutes ago, kirku said:

STOP THE COUNT

It looks like you have your predictor text on kirku

Are we still talking about Hooper?

23 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

I'll never forgive that fat bald utter ****!!! 

Aside from that he's an absolute joke of a ref, between him and Mason they've had an absolute mare this afternoon, neither should be allowed to officiate ever again. 

• Like 1

Bees 0 shots on target.  Toney playing.

Hooper PL ref biggest joke perhaps not after today.

Stoke apparently playing 3 at the back, an interesting formation. Perhaps we ought to change our tactics for Wednesday....................................

That should never have been a penalty for Swansea, and surely Ayew us not allowed to stop and start like that in the run up???