Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Bournemouth v Watford

Thanks for that guys, nice of them to get suspensions and bans after a Bournemouth win.

Not holding out much hope for Stoke and Bristol, but you never know...

I wish football would take a leaf out of Rugby's book and when a brawl kicks off (not handbags like this was), the ref just says sort it out lads and they carry on. Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if they all got sent off, but it's stupid how easy it is to get sent off. Toughen up.

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

I wish football would take a leaf out of Rugby's book and when a brawl kicks off (not handbags like this was), the ref just says sort it out lads and they carry on. Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if they all got sent off, but it's stupid how easy it is to get sent off. Toughen up.

We have to get tough with the ballet divers, it really does **** me off, it started creeping in to rugby but seems to have been stamped out fortunately, one aspect of the game that I detest.

Could be some retrospective action too, fines for both clubs at the very least

What a great start to today's Championship games as we sit with our feet up this afternoon. Now if Stoke and Bristol City could nick at least a point each it will be a good day all round for us.

• Like 1