Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I would bet you any money that the person behind both these accounts is male.

I'd also place a sizeable amount on them being single.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I would bet you any money that the person behind both these accounts is male.

I'd also place a sizeable amount on them being single.

And were already socially distanced before lockdown.😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

I would bet you any money that the person behind both these accounts is male.

I'd also place a sizeable amount on them being single.

..............and filling in their time before 8th March when they'll have something to keep them more occupied 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

..............and filling in their time before 8th March when they'll have something to keep them more occupied 🙄

Do you believe the poster to be a lollipop man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Do you believe the poster to be a lollipop man?

ROFL ......No,not that high up on the intelligence ladder surely ? 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...