Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Wycombe predictions

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

4/11 today today and 23/20 to beat the Bees. Let’s hope we’re both right and another 6 points are bagged. 

That’s the important thing Midlands! Didn’t think we had to get out of third gear today, though granted, Wycombe made it tricky at times as was suspected with a team scrapping down the bottom. I honestly think we’ll rattle in a few against Brentford. I’m going 4-1. Play off misery will beckon, it’s what they do ha ha.

5 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Paddy, your crystal ball absolutely spanks my own 2-0 quasi-prediction, A+ for sheer detail and confidence of soothsaying  😃

Called it 2-0 also so let’s hope you and Paddy fancy a 4-1 win Wednesday too, think we’d all be happy with that 😜

8 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Called it 2-0 also so let’s hope you and Paddy fancy a 4-1 win Wednesday too, think we’d all be happy with that 😜

Bingo!

Let’s do it. awaiting official PU prediction thread!

...Brentford win, yeah ? 😋

• Haha 1

Just now, GenerationA47 said:

Bingo!

Let’s do it. awaiting official PU prediction thread!

...Brentford win, yeah ? 😋

Ha ha I’m going to whack a fiver or tenner on it, and if it comes in, I’ll split it with PUP’s 👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Paddy, your crystal ball absolutely spanks my own 2-0 quasi-prediction, A+ for sheer detail and confidence of soothsaying  😃

😀 McLean's flick for Idah's clincher wasn't too far away from making it a damn fine prediction! I'll take another little peek into the ball in a few days and see if I can keep it going!

Got the two-goal margin right, and also pretty much nailed the war of attrition bit, but fell short compared to some of the other predos.

4 hours ago, paddycanary said:

😀 McLean's flick for Idah's clincher wasn't too far away from making it a damn fine prediction! I'll take another little peek into the ball in a few days and see if I can keep it going!

Forza Paddy!

Would give anything to get a peep at Mystic Pat’s crystal footballs