Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

What is Worthington's best Job?

Which current vacany would best suit worthington?

Stay at Norwich or Leave for England, Newcastle, QPR, Leicester, Walsall or some non-league team!?!

I would say worthy should leave norwich and go to either QPR or Walsall.

Scoutmaster. 

"We''ll dib, dib, dib; then, we''ll dob, dob, dob..." (Worthlesss''s description of his tried and tested match tactics...) [;)]

As a footballer - he was a damn good player to international level and remains a successful manager - few managers get their side promoted so it derides anyones assessment who states he is not fit to manager another team  -  he can and should.

My view is that he has taken this club as far as it can and as he also seems powerless to stop the decline in performances it is now time for a parting of views.

I think his best job is probably at Norwich. You can''t argue with the results hes getting. I think he should be considered for the England job.

ALL HE HAD AS A PLAYER WAS BOMING LEFT FOOT THAT HE USED TO BANG THE BALL DOWN THE WING HE WOULD NEVER HAVE GOT A CAP IF N.I.HAD A JOEY JONES OR SOMEONE LIKE HIM .WHEN THE MANAGER TALKED TATICS THEY GOT NIGEL TO PUMP UP A FEW BALLS HE ALSO DID HIS SLIDING TRICK IF THE PITCH WAS WET HE WOULD TAKE OFF 15 YARDS FROM THE PLAYER WITH THE BALL SLIDING ON HIS BACK WITH HIS LEGS IN THE AIR TAKING THE PLAYER ,BALL,AND HIM SELF INTO THE CROWD

How about professional Poker player (he has the face for it) , whelk stall holder or a bus driver. I hate to be nasty, but would anybody in professional football really want him?

worthy will be successful again - but no longer at city.  his forte and proven area of success is getting the best out of a mixed squad of good/average players.  the problem is, he''s making our quality players look average at the moment.