Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

watch out for the seagulls, they could provide a nasty surprise!

how will brighton approach this match?  a chance to make or break their season?  in the bottom 3 and 5 points off safety, surely their season is heading for doom and league 1.  but, if they could beat us, its game on again for them.  From their point of view, given the way we''re playing, they must be thinking they''ve got a final chance to make up some ground on the teams above and give themselves a realistic chance of escaping.  every season, you see teams in the bottom 3 go on a run and beat teams they shouldn''t on paper - we even did it ourselves last year in the prem. They must believe they have a chance, and so it won''t be easy for city - we''ll need to play well to win, because they''re fighting for their survival.could the seagulls land us one in the eye?

They''ll go with all guns blazing but i''m not sure if they''ve got the quality to beat us (But i''m not us if we have the quality to win). Brighton have suffered since selling Leon Knight to Swansea for a small fee. I was shocked when he went to Swansea, Thought a championship club would get him.