Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 25

In bocca al lupo Wacky....think we have a good chance this week 🤗🦮...buona fortuna anche ai tutti Voi PUPetti 🦮

After last week’s ill-timed pasticcio I’m looking for the Shakespearean wheel to come full circle....💫....will therefore return to Barcelona for restitution and retribution ️...

Eibar W vs Barcelona W - Away win 

As for Mandie’s Norwich bet, think another tricast will bring value:

Norwich to win, Norwich to keep a clean sheet, Buendia to assist.

Parma 

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Is there some secret online handshake I need to access this?!

Of course! Get yourself back into the top 5. All the all leather armchair, smokey malt whisky goodness of the platinum lounge and its high stakes odds will open up for you. Or get a TV dinner and join those 2 for their mid table domestics.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Haha 1

All the best WWIAFTM & MM and all other PuPs.

This week's 'obvious' draw is Bournemouth vs Watford (9/4); and

Klose to home, I think we'll win 3-1 (11/1).

Evening Everyone

I've cleared this with Eddie, as this week I would like to place a £2 bet on every suggestion up to this point.  I make that 23 different selections.  So I will send @nutty nigel some extra cash via the wonders of modern technology (PayPal) and sorry Eddie if you're up into the wee hours placing all of these bets for us!

Thanks to everyone for all of the suggestions - hopefully this way we've got a lot to keep an eye out for on Sunday and there's a few chances for some funds for the wonderful CSF gang.

OTBC 💛💚

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thank you all for your suggestions, ladies and gentlemen. It's only when you're in the hotseat that you realise how many selections there are each week (or possibly you do when you sit down on a Monday to calculate the scores every week like someone does) and it wasn't easy picking six. I've gone for six teams from biggish leagues, primarily because the bookies offer slightly better margins on more well known and trustworthy competitions, but also because they're a bit easier to follow and I'm reluctant to pick teams I've never heard of.

So, the final six are:

Bayern v Köln

Utrecht v Emmen

Galatasaray v Erzurum

Bochum v Würzburger

Dortmund v Bielefeld

PSG v Dijon

I'll also pick Galatasaray as my choice, because 1/3 look decent odds for the league leaders at home to a team one place outside the relegation zone.

All of those games are Saturday, so I'd like to do a Sunday set as well, but unless I've made a mistake, only three of the matches that have been tipped in this thread are Sunday games. As a result, I'll add InterLille and Benfica to Dinamo ZagrebClub Brugge and Slavia Prague and send over another tenner for a more speculative Sunday/Monday six.

Fingers crossed one will come in!

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mandie Moo said:

Evening Everyone

I've cleared this with Eddie, as this week I would like to place a £2 bet on every suggestion up to this point.  I make that 23 different selections.  So I will send @nutty nigel some extra cash via the wonders of modern technology (PayPal) and sorry Eddie if you're up into the wee hours placing all of these bets for us!

Thanks to everyone for all of the suggestions - hopefully this way we've got a lot to keep an eye out for on Sunday and there's a few chances for some funds for the wonderful CSF gang.

OTBC 💛💚

Thanks for these Mandie and your generous offer to cover all the options double stake. I'm sure we'll get some decent returns from these. 

The two trebles weren't possible again I'm afraid and even finding a double wasn't possible. So I did 'penalty in the match' and 'Norwich win to nil'.

Here are the details...

Vrancic  goal anytime

£2 Bet 365

13/5

£7.20

HT/FT Draw/City

£2 Bet 365

11/4

£7.50

Over 3.5 goals

£2 Bet 365

7/4

£5.50

Buendia to score first

£2 Bet 365

6/1

£14.00

0-0

£2 Bill Hill

12/1

£26.00

Over 2.5 goals

£2 Bet 365

4/6

£3.33

Norwich 3-1 with Pukki to score anytime

£2 Bill Hill

16/1

£34.00

Pukki to score 3 or more.

£2 Bill Hill

16/1

£34.00

Hugill to score last.

£2 Bill Hill

4/1

£10.00

Hernandez to score last

£2 Bet 365

6/1

£14.00

Gianoullis to score anytime

£2 Bet 365

10/1

£22.00

Norwich 2-0 with Buendia anytime goal

£2 Bill Hill

16/1

£34.00

Norwich 4-0 with Hanley anytime goal

£2 Bill Hill

125/1

£252.00

Emi Buendia to score at anytime.

£2 Bet 365

7/4

£5.50

Norwich 2-0

£2 Bet 365

6/1

£14.00

Hanley to score anytime.

£2 Bill Hill

12/1

£26.00

Norwich 1-0

£2 Bet 365

6/1

£14.00

City to win and Vrancic to score.

£2 Bill Hill

21/10

£6.20

Penalty in match

£2 Bet 365

2/1

£6.00

Buendia 2 or more goals

£2 Bet 365

10/1

£22.00

City 2-0 pukki first goal

£2 Bet 365

13/1

£28.00

Norwich to win to nil

£2 Bet 365

5/4

£4.50

Norwich 3-1

£2 Bet 365

11/1

£24.00

I hope I covered them all.

It's going to be awesome following these on Sunday.

Good luck Mandie and of course our beloved Canaries🤞🍀 💛💚💪

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Thank you all for you suggestions, ladies and gentlemen. It's only when you're in the hotseat that you realise how many selections there are each week (or possibly you do when you sit down on a Monday to calculate the scores every week) and it wasn't easy picking six. I've gone for six teams from biggish leagues, primarily because the bookies offer slightly better margins on more well known and trustworthy competitions, but also because they're a bit easier to follow and I'm reluctant to pick teams I've never heard of.

So, the final six are:

Bayern v Köln

Utrecht v Emmen

Galatasaray v Erzurum

Bochum v Würzburger

Dortmund v Bielefeld

PSG v Dijon

I'll also pick Galatasaray as my choice, because 1/3 look decent odds for the league leaders at home to a team one place outside the relegation zone.

All of those games are Saturday, so I'd like to do a Sunday set as well, but unless I've made a mistake, only three of the matches that have been tipped in this thread are Sunday games. As a result, I'll add InterLille and Benfica to Dinamo ZagrebClub Brugge and Slavia Prague and send over another tenner for a more speculative Sunday/Monday six.

Fingers crossed one will come in!

Thanks for these Wacky and for the generous second set for Sunday and Monday. Both sets look really good to me and I think we have a brilliant chance of getting that win we are all willing to happen.

I've placed the Saturday set with Bet 365 where the potential return is £43.87. Here are the details...

Bochum

8/13

12:00 Sat

Bayern Munich

1/6

14:30 Sat

Dortmund

2/11

14:30 Sat

Utrecht

1/4

15:30 Sat

Galatasaray

1/3

16:00 Sat

PSG

2/11

16:00 Sat

I've placed the Sunday/Monday set with Bet 365 where the potential return is an exciting £135.45. Here are those details...

Inter

2/11

14:00 Sun

Slavia Prague

8/11

15:00 Sun

Lille

3/4

16:00 Sun

Zagreb

1/4

16:00 Sun

Club Brugge

11/10

17:15 Sun

Benfica

4/9

19:00 Mon

Hope you PUPs enjoy the weekend. We have loads to follow thanks to you generous pickers so here's hoping for PUPs wins and a City win.💛💚💪

Good luck Wacky and all you PUPs🤞🍀🙃

Bochum won 3-0

Bayern won 5-1

Dortmund won 3-0

Let's send PUPpower for a big second half for Utrecht (0-1 ht)

Galatasaray 0-0 26 mins 

PSG lead 1-0 25 mins

20 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Galatasaray and PSG both lead 2-0 at ht 

Let's up the PUPpower for Utrecht.💪💪

I'm blaming you Eddie 😉😉 you gave me such a build up last week and it's gone TU ever since 😒😒😒

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Diesel Doris said:

I'm blaming you Eddie 😉😉 you gave me such a build up last week and it's gone TU ever since 😒😒😒

Finished 0-1 Trish.

You're still one of the PUPs of the season. If it was next week the build up would be the same. 

The season is ridiculous for one result continually putting us down. 

Don't lose heart together. It will come right before long. Could well be tomorrow.🙃 

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Gutted. Five hidings and a sucker punch. Always seems to be the way...

Yes really unlucky Wacky. I'm gutted for you.

26 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Finished 0-1 Trish.

You're still one of the PUPs of the season. If it was next week the build up would be the same. 

The season is ridiculous for one result continually putting us down. 

Don't lose heart together. It will come right before long. Could well be tomorrow.🙃 

👍