3 hours ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

My fiver is going on a treble of Swansea, Watford (now include them) and Brentford. Return of £39.60 if they all win. Obviously would rather lose the bluey but if they all win then its a nice little bonus to have. 

Include Bournemouth and it goes to 17/1. Ive had a flutter . 

Watford will deffo let you all down, away at Blackburn too tricky for the Hornets.  Coventry also a problem for Swansea.  Cardiff on fire for Bo'mth.

Sorry lads its money down the drain or sincerely hope so.  Sheff Wed look losers though.

Yeah see the odds change slightly. Got £42 in the end. I hope it is money down the drain. Can see both Swansea and Brentford getting results with their home ties. Blackburn are hit and miss at the mo. Watford have an awful away record but can’t see past an away win. Love to be wrong but i’ll take £42 if not and use some of that for the weekend’s games

5 hours ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

My fiver is going on a treble of Swansea, Watford (now include them) and Brentford. Return of £39.60 if they all win. Obviously would rather lose the bluey but if they all win then its a nice little bonus to have. 

Cheers for the tip, I put qpr on mine they're flying at the mo... 

Screenshot_20210224-173635_Sky Bet.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jarders said:

Not a bad shout I'm not much of a betting man but I've popped a 10er on it. Returns 85.67 on Bet 365 ATM.

Enjoy your £85. Swansea and Brentfors both won. Watford went 2-0 up and Bet365 pay out as a win regardless of result when a team takes a 2 goal lead. Rather be a fiver down bit will take the winnings. On to the weekend. 

Edited by Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

That time of the week again. The three teams in question are playing Bournemouth, Stoke and Bristol City. A blue laid down will return £40. I cant see nothing but a victory for Brentford but am hoping Bristol City and Bournemouth offer a little bit more. So hoping to see no returns on this round of games. 

I included Bournemouth last time - which lost me my 17/1 . I’ve had a flutter . 

Reading back this thread is great, it’s a bit like gogglebox where the people reacting to the story become a story of their own.

ETAOTP, i salute your sacrifices. May you ever lose your bluies! 

• Haha 1

I have now lost two accumulators on the teams around us , with dramatic affect . This is the way forwards - if it costs me a few quid to jinx the other teams so be it. 

Might try a few beans on Wycombe. I’m on a roll. 

• Like 1