GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Can we get away with resting a few on Sunday,for Brentford?

Surely after watching us you can see when things are going well Farke likes to keep a very settled side. 

Only change I would make is Gibson if hes 100% fit and probably someone like Hernandez in for Vrancic and move Cantwell to 10. That's it.

Wycombe are bottom and will be going down but they put up a pretty decent fight and caused us a few problems when we played them at home earlier in the season so let's not get complacent.

In the case that we should be up by 2 goals thought I'd try to rest some people and get some other players gametime. 

1 hour ago, Move Klose said:

Surely after watching us you can see when things are going well Farke likes to keep a very settled side. 

Only change I would make is Gibson if hes 100% fit and probably someone like Hernandez in for Vrancic and move Cantwell to 10. That's it.

Wycombe are bottom and will be going down but they put up a pretty decent fight and caused us a few problems when we played them at home earlier in the season so let's not get complacent.

Well I hope Teemu has got his complacent penalty kicks out of his system.

Penalty yesterday was Pukki reading keepers movement all wrong previous penalties were placed rather than blasted and would have been easily saved if they went the right way.  Rather penalties hit with force with some elevation rather than placed.  There were a number of pens yesterday saved easily in similar fashion.  One club I forget who had two saved like this on Saturday.

Changes on Sunday to come after we are comfortably in front with 30 mins to go.  Mainly the three creative AM's and Pukki to be given a little rest.  But may not be the case Wycombe will be difficult.

McClaren on the Football Show on SSN just now said City best in League hopes win the league but most difficult teams Derby faced Rotherham and Wycombe, not Brentford or Watford.  

No complacency. I saw somebody started with 'with all due respect to Rotherham" a few days back could we do something similar - play our fringe players. In short that was indeed treating Rotherham with no respect and if we had played a weaker or experimental team we'd of probably deservedly lost that.

Same goes for Wycombe. They'll be out for shock result and we'll need to be at our best. That doesn't mean no changes but neither does it mean changes for the sake of it or somebody needs 'minutes' to improve. We play our strongest team on the day. 

3 points please.