Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Good Teams Play Badly and Win

Yep, not too sure how we managed that after the way the first half went! Still sloppy and poor for the second half but overall we did control it, can't recall many chances for them second half. We got that bit of luck we needed for the second goal then saw the game out pretty comfortably. 

Question is, do we now make some changes for the next game? Wasn't surprising to see the same 11 struggling to show the same levels of the previous games. Or does the fact we won circumvent that?

I personally think we need to freshen things up!

One of the best results of the season for me. Unless you've ever played on a plowed field like that you don't know. We did well tonight and the boys deserve credit for digging in and playing well in areas we're not normally known for

Not sure we played badly second half!!

We can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Huge investment in the playing staff required to get a squad anywhere near surviving in the Premier League though.

Think we miss Gibson's calmness at the back. But job done, no matter how bad we were at times the 3 points are all that counts

Exactly what I said to my son.

man united won so many titles by digging out results just like that one.

good show of strength and character shown by the team to keep plugging away even when things don’t seem to be working for you

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Especially when Olly runs the length of the pitch, sorry, field, in the last minute.

Good job he hadn’t been subbed 😉