lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Birmingham*****

Etheridge is a keeper, who seems to have all the attributes of a top keeper but either has blinders or have a horror show in him. I guess that's why he is playing at this level as opposed to being a Prem keeper

1 minute ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Etheridge is a keeper, who seems to have all the attributes of a top keeper but either has blinders or have a horror show in him. I guess that's why he is playing at this level as opposed to being a Prem keeper

Won Cardiffs player of the season when they were relegated from the prem.

I'm wondering how much longer Skipp can go without a break. I know he's young and fit but it's a lot to ask when he's never done a whole season before. 

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

I'm wondering how much longer Skipp can go without a break. I know he's young and fit but it's a lot to ask when he's never done a whole season before. 

Clear PoTS for me to date - his workload allows others like Emi to do their thing.  Certainly one of the best loans we’ve had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Is that Scott Hogan who went to Villa a few years ago for a scandalous amount of money?

Yup, was around 10 million

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Hasnt Max Aarons played every match this season? Still, think they both deserve some kind of rest

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Won Cardiffs player of the season when they were relegated from the prem.

Yes, but he's 31 and had 1 season in the Prem and let a lot of goals in! (Not all his fault I appreciate) No other Prem team has ever had faith in him to do the main job 

Nothing against Birmingham but I really hope we smash them tonight, I hate Karanka and his football, we always have awful games against them, we usually win, but it's so frustrating to watch. Hope we smash the confidence out of them and he gets the sack. 

• Like 1

after having a ref from yorkshire for saturdays game against rotherham,  today we have a ref from the midlands...

eagerly awaiting another class refereeing performance 🙄

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Nothing against Birmingham but I really hope we smash them tonight, I hate Karanka and his football, we always have awful games against them, we usually win, but it's so frustrating to watch. Hope we smash the confidence out of them and he gets the sack. 

Never liked them since the play off final

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Agreed, It would be nice, in an away game, for us to be clinical with goals scored against shots on target 

Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

Crikey, Daryl Sutch must be in hiding from you then VW

Killer wasn’t it.

According to the BBC's 'live' EFL page............

"Leaders Norwich have won their past three to extend their cushion at the top and will go 10 points clear with victory at St Andrew's, with Brentford, Watford and Norwich not playing until Wednesday"

2 Games on consecutive evenings could be a tough ask 😵

1 minute ago, Downloads said:

Get a sub on Farke, Vrancic looks done in!

Might as well have stayed in the changing room 

10 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Agree, despised him since that loss to Boro in the promotion season under Neil- never seen a more cynical display of 'football.'

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Started this game like we finished the last.

We started 1-0 up? 😳

• Haha 1