Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Tonight's game on ifollow

Just now, Rich T The Biscuit said:

He's watching from some account, with an ego the size of his he won't be able to help himself.

He can't post anything to defend himself under any name as that would expose his other accounts and he's done that before so it's a watching brief for now till enough time has passed by.

Totally agree with that RTB, but with another match tomorrow, will be be able to resist ? 

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Totally agree with that RTB, but with another match tomorrow, will be be able to resist ? 

I'd suggest we start a game of predict what time Bill will re-appear but as he'll be watching he'll make sure one of his other accounts win to make himself feel special again 😆

50 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'd suggest we start a game of predict what time Bill will re-appear but as he'll be watching he'll make sure one of his other accounts win to make himself feel special again 😆

He's certainly special! 

Maybe if we all logged in using one of our multiple accounts City1st could be lulled into a false sense of security and make an appearance ?

Bill must be back Tuesday with it being his membership anniversary. 

Maybe we should buy him a celebratory cake! 

Bill.PNG

16 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Bill must be back Tuesday with it being his membership anniversary. 

Maybe we should buy him a celebratory cake! 

If you are looking for ideas Greavsy......

See the source image

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ian said:

A bit worried about Bill now.

Don't be, he's still observing.

If you look at some of the threads he's started there is a link between those that have added to them or supported them or kept them on the first page.

He may not be posting under Bill at the moment but he's on here still.

24 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Don't be, he's still observing.

If you look at some of the threads he's started there is a link between those that have added to them or supported them or kept them on the first page.

He may not be posting under Bill at the moment but he's on here still.

His last effort is way down on page 4 so i am not convinced he is around RTB and take into consideration he has managed to get i think it stands at 4 threads deleted in recent weeks.

If he was posting his abrasive style would come come shining through.

So is it Ifollow or Sky for you chaps tomorrow.  Hopefully home commentary with Ifollow?..... no contest.

43 minutes ago, Van wink said:

So is it Ifollow or Sky for you chaps tomorrow.  Hopefully home commentary with Ifollow?..... no contest.

Agree. The match coverage is better on Sky but it's nice to have a Norwich fan commentating on iFollow

Ifollow for me, hopefully. 

Home commentary too. 

May even open a beer for it. 

13 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I wonder how many will be watching on an illegal stream?

From behind a flower pot😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Ifollow for me, hopefully. 

Home commentary too. 

May even open a beer for it. 

I've got rum at the ready. Norwich matches are an acceptable drinking excuse during lockdown.

If you are watching on Sky please can you delay goal celebrations on the Matchday Thread by one minute whilst iFollow catches up 😀💚💛

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

If you are watching on Sky please can you delay goal celebrations on the Matchday Thread by one minute whilst iFollow catches up 😀💚💛

And remember to switch off goal alerts on Flash Score. I have just remembered that I have alerts set for Brentford.

Even Sky coverage is a little bit behind. 

It'll be ifollow for me.....Coz I ain't got Sky.....and anyway I like Chris Goreham's commentary.....so there.....

25 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

It'll be ifollow for me.....Coz I ain't got Sky.....and anyway I like Chris Goreham's commentary.....so there.....

Same here, and I like  to see the little ifollow logo on the screen, makes me smile😁

Has anyone actually tried to take a screenshot of iFollow on an iPhone during the match? I tried to take one of the lads celebrating a goal just to send to a WhatsApp group I’m on with some (friendly) rival fans, and I just got a blacked out picture! I guess copyright extends even to that then, kind of ruined the banter we were having, it looked like a postcard of ‘Swanage by night’

4 hours ago, Van wink said:

Same here, and I like  to see the little ifollow logo on the screen, makes me smile😁

Where do you find that winky ? 😜