Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

Kings Lynn appeal launched

Hope it goes well. Do they have a lower bar crowdfunder or anything like that? Happy to chuck em a few quid but £300 is beyond me unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Hope it goes well. Do they have a lower bar crowdfunder or anything like that? Happy to chuck em a few quid but £300 is beyond me unfortunately.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/terry-allen-1?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Yimbyprojectpage&utm_content=terry-allen-1&utm_campaign=projectpage-share-owner&utm_term=jmj2Mv3Yq&fbclid=IwAR1Fdt5VQXFqOcvwhR5IXgRMyp3LDKh9wHWVSQTTOTAt2zI3ZPQbsgRCNPU

Great to see whatever contributions people feel they can afford to make at these challenging times

The £300 does however come with a pledge to be able to watch some games though now predominantly deferred to next season. Could give some football watching opportunities to NCFC fans who may still face restrictions even next season and KL have said they need £100,000 this season.

Best of luck to them with raising the money they need.

But quite a few clubs at that level (League Two downwards) seem to be offering equity, and that's what I'd be wanting in return for cash as somebody who has no interest in attending King's Lynn games. 

Grimsby Town are issuing shares in £100 blocks. I know of four in the National League and several in Scotland doing the same. 

On 27/02/2021 at 14:54, TeemuVanBasten said:

But quite a few clubs at that level (League Two downwards) seem to be offering equity, and that's what I'd be wanting in return for cash as somebody who has no interest in attending King's Lynn games. 

Grimsby Town are issuing shares in £100 blocks. I know of four in the National League and several in Scotland doing the same. 

In making a donation  I took the view that away games may be out next season or that I may prefer to avoid our tax on loyalty away members scheme. 

On 27/02/2021 at 14:54, TeemuVanBasten said:

I wouldn’t worry about it, donate or don’t. Our club never had a problem asking for payments that couldn’t ever be utilised.