Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

No Crowds

6 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

So how will that affect the play offs?

Ask the man in a punt😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

Can’t find any info on these pilot events ?

The government says it will run a series of 'pilot' events for a small number of fans to attend in April.

If successful, "up to 10,000 people or 25% of total seated capacity, whichever is lower" will be allowed in stadiums for sporting events, but not before 17 May.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/56151863

7 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

The government says it will run a series of 'pilot' events for a small number of fans to attend in April.

If successful, "up to 10,000 people or 25% of total seated capacity, whichever is lower" will be allowed in stadiums for sporting events, but not before 17 May.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/56151863

So that’s it for CR till at least August 

Has anyone considered, probably through fan groups like the FSF, the possibility of lobbying the EFL to put back the final games of the season so that the season could end with fans in the grounds.

I suspect the play-off dates might be an issue but they could also change.

I also appreciate that it wouldn't help us but it's still worth considering.

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Has anyone considered, probably through fan groups like the FSF, the possibility of lobbying the EFL to put back the final games of the season so that the season could end with fans in the grounds.

I suspect the play-off dates might be an issue but they could also change.

I also appreciate that it wouldn't help us but it's still worth considering.

Highly unlikely. Euros are on (which means we would lose Pukki, McLean,  Hanley and Krul) plus the next start of next season can't be delayed as it's the World Cup.

It's August at the earliest I'm afraid.

I'm probably in the minority, and its also because I'm a plastic who goes to very few home games (due to living in the Midlands,) but I dont want things to change this season.

Let's face it, we are top of the league and our players seem to be coping ok without the support of the team. So on that basis I dont want anything to change and possibly put our promotion bid off track. The return of fans would bring a change in environment and then we may face some hostile crowds or the atmosphere in Carrow Road could get quite nervy if we start struggling.

I'm ok with leaving it as it is this season and then looking forward to us returning when we are hopefully back in the Premier League (and then I can be on here moaning about not being able to get a ticket!)

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Highly unlikely. Euros are on (which means we would lose Pukki, McLean,  Hanley and Krul) plus the next start of next season can't be delayed as it's the World Cup.

It's August at the earliest I'm afraid.

The Premier is playing on the weekend I suggested moving the games to so I not sure the Euros would affect a move.