Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

'Lambert out!' beer has been launched!

Strikes me as Bullying and Harassment. If your so-called fans have got enough time money and energy to do that - time to move on. Towards the end I was a little peeved at Mr Lambert and the way he left to go to Villa. He nonetheless grabbed us by the scruff of the neck and secured two promotions and we never lost two games in succession. I thought his move to Pooman road was a bad decision on his part. When it all went Pete Tong there was no way an ex-Norwich and Colchester Manager was ever going to have the ‘Binner ‘ stamp of approval.

Despite being a bitter it still goes down well, but no kegs or barrels - it only comes in bottles.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Old news. Mentioned on here complete with photo ages ago. Please try and keep up. 😀

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

3 hours ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Do you think we could launch a ‘Keep Agent Lambert In’ beer?

That would be slightly hoppy with a bitter aftertaste.

9 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

Strikes me as Bullying and Harassment. If your so-called fans have got enough time money and energy to do that - time to move on. Towards the end I was a little peeved at Mr Lambert and the way he left to go to Villa. He nonetheless grabbed us by the scruff of the neck and secured two promotions and we never lost two games in succession. I thought his move to Pooman road was a bad decision on his part. When it all went Pete Tong there was no way an ex-Norwich and Colchester Manager was ever going to have the ‘Binner ‘ stamp of approval.

Bullying and harassment? Whilst I agree it's a bit pathetic he has had it very, very easy down there.

Other than some  ippo moaners on social media, a few posters being furtively put up near the ground and a couple of kids with a flag and a colourful flare at their training ground the other day he probably is not even aware they want him out, such is the impotent nature of their 'protests'.

And whilst I thoroughly enjoyed his appointment here, plus was able to forget the way he left us, he took that job knowing full well the implications if it went wrong.

That it has gone far, far worse than anyone could have envisaged is both shocking and amusing in equal measures.

If I was the manager and one of the main responses to an unwanted 'situation' which arose as a result of my ineptitude, was for a few locals to brew a ale in my name, I'd be delighted.

Rather that, than protests (pre covid of course) involving a few thousand at games. I believe their only planned protest (pre covid) attracted the three organisers, two old dears passing by on route to the shops and a lost child. 

He's had it very easy.

Compared to what went down in Marseille recently, Lambert has had it VERY easy. All some fans did was take the ****, literally.

It'll probably be a very poor imitation of a successful German recipe with the product being unpopular and unsuccessful, lacking strength and giving them a dreadful case of the sh*ts twice a week. 🤭

Apples