Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Bournemouth appoint Woodgate

4 hours ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

It’s just until the end of the season - there are always far more managers available in the summer than mid season. Especially good idea to give a new manager a proper pre-season to work with the players if they are targeting someone like Terry or Henry who lack experience. 

They know the automatics aren’t happening this year but they are very likely to make the playoffs. 

I know what you're saying Bethnal - though I'd suggest they are touch and go for the playoffs. I see it as 2 out of 6 of Reading, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Stoke, Barnsley and Middlesborough. Regardless, the top four look head and shoulders above the rest this season. It'd be a tall ask for Bournemouth to win the playoffs, even if they make it.

On 21/02/2021 at 13:04, Bill said:

with not a pot to pss in, and crippled with debt

this silly little club will soon return whence it came

Cant stand them either. They think they're something they definitely ain't. Hope they rot and have masses of debt 

21 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Cant stand them either. They think they're something they definitely ain't. Hope they rot and have masses of debt 

This summer the talk among their glory hunters was about them getting back to the PL, as if that was their rightful place - rather than it being a temporary phase bought by running up huge unsustainable debt.

I suspect reality will hit them smack in the face this summer, and a couple of seasons on it will be business as usual ..... 3-4000 gates

Woodgate as manager and now Gary O'Neill as first team coach. What could possibly go wrong?

10 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Woodgate as manager and now Gary O'Neill as first team coach. What could possibly go wrong?

Harry Redknapp to look after the accounts 😊

• Like 1