Graham Paddons Beard

What a strange bunch we are ...

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I can just imagine you lot all turning up for a mass bundle! Zimmer Frames, Mobility Scooters and Walking Sticks! 😂💚💛👍

Can carers take one's place in the scrap by proxy?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Herman said:

You clearly haven't had a "debate" with Paul Moy then Greavsy.😉

Or Swindo, but it’s noticeable they don’t actually post much on any football threads just Brexit! Thank god!

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I’m in ! 😂😉

Edited by Indy

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

I can just imagine you lot all turning up for a mass bundle! Zimmer Frames, Mobility Scooters and Walking Sticks! 😂💚💛👍
wearing your face masks and keeping social distance?

Lots of tutting, head and fist shaking. 

A break in the middle for a suck on a wurthers. 

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

Or Swindo, but it’s noticeable they don’t actually post much on any football threads just Brexit! Thank god!

Swindo was okay and would join in on things like Ray's Funds etc. that's why I was a bit saddened he'd turned into such a troll. Moyo was just as annoying on football matters.😀

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

See what you’ve started Greavsey? If I hadn’t got this slight headcold I’ve give you a punch up the bracket 😂

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

7 minutes ago, horsefly said:

All are welcome. 

Come (or by proxy) just as you are. 

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Agreed with this, other than the block button, which I've never used. I find I can just ignore those who irk me. 

And those I don't agree with / who don't agree with me, are the ones I want to engage (in a friendly manner) more on here. 

If they don't agree with me, but block me so as they can't have a reasonable debate, then their argument is either flawed or they are just not articulate enough to engage constructively. I view that as their loss / weakness. 

I have never blocked anyone on here, and never will. 

I totally agree with that sentiment but I don't have the self control to ignore.

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

See what you’ve started Greavsey? If I hadn’t got this slight cold I’ve give you a punch up the bracket 😂

You take care with your slight cold. Make sure you keep that mask on.

And I didnt start it, you did........ 

Just now, Mr Angry said:

I totally agree with that sentiment but I don't have the self control to ignore.

It's quite funny seeing what they post. I'd miss that. 

3 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Last night I came on here to bask in the glow of being 7 points clear . What I found was squabbling and city fans calling each other out ? 
What’s the matter with you lot ? Zonal marking ? Who is the worst player ? Let’s meet up for a punch up? I’m a better fan than you ?

We are top of the league for goodness sake (oh yes  - “it’s a poor league”  ) .And  the Binners are having a shocker . 

Enjoy the moment . 

after a win and our being back top, what was the motivation for this

"Numpties on here used to bellyache about zonal marking at corners? " if not to stir up trouble ?

or peppa pigs dig at me in what was intended as a pee take of our impoverished neighbours

then hand crank having another dig, while lying about us being able to take out a UK subscription to ifollow

much as it was with the trolls uncalled for attack on KG in the PL thread

and this is repeated on a regular basis

I personally have more problems when the flip floppers who can’t stick to anything or back up any argument. The one who are telling us that we’re doomed and Brentford won’t lose again all season are far more moronic and annoying than people who want a different approach for the long term but can clearly see we are an outstanding Championship club. Bandwagon jumpers offer nothing to a forum. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

@keelansgrandad

Would we be able to stream this car park fight? 😛 

Sorry mate, couldn't resist that one.

I can just imagine two old boys on the mobility scooters with a walking stick in one hand charging at each other, like two Knights of old on their steeds!

Edited by Indy

1 minute ago, Hardhouse44 said:

I personally have more problems when the flip floppers who can’t stick to anything or back up any argument. The one who are telling us that we’re doomed and Brentford won’t lose again all season are far more moronic and annoying than people who want a different approach for the long term but can clearly see we are an outstanding Championship club. Bandwagon jumpers offer nothing to a forum. 

They wouldn't turn up for the arranged fight, then claim they were doing something with their big brother. Like nicking a car, of which there will be no evidence forthcoming! You know the type. ☺ 

How does the block button work?

If someone blocks you do you not see any of their content IE.threads started or responses?

Or can you just not respond to them?

Edited by CDMullins

5 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

We’re more than just an outstanding championship team, we’re a 5hite premiership team! 👍 😂😉

Edited by Indy

Just now, Indy said:

I can just imagine two old boys on the mobility scooters with a walking stick in one hand charging at each other, like two old Knights of old on their steeds!

Flasks of horlicks in one corner, ovaltine on the other. 

Allegations of improper use of sanatogen pre fight. 

Removal of the rubber stopper from the bottom of the walking sticks isn't allowed. Oh the skullduggery..... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Flasks of horlicks in one corner, ovaltine on the other. 

Allegations of improper use of sanatogen pre fight. 

Removal of the rubber stopper from the bottom of the walking sticks isn't allowed. Oh the skullduggery..... 

I’m sure there’s a TV reality programme in this Greavsey! 

Edited by Indy

2 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

If someone blocks you do you not see any of their content IE.threads started or responses?

Some one who has used it will be able to give more insight. But I believe if you block someone, that person can't send you pms. 

Also you won't see their posts, unless quoted by someone else. 

Just now, Indy said:

I’m sure there’s a TV reality programme in this Greavsey! 

When football pensioners go bad! 

Got a ch5 ring to it. 

Just now, Greavsy said:

When football pensioners go bad! 

Got a ch5 ring to it. 

I'd be seeking a sponsorship from someone like Stanah stairlifts.

And a disclaimer for anyone appearing in the show who may lose their benefits as a result. 

Hmmm, this is sounding more like I'll need a legal bod too. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I'd be seeking a sponsorship from someone like Stanah stairlifts.

And a disclaimer for anyone appearing in the show who may lose their benefits as a result. 

Hmmm, this is sounding more like I'll need a legal bod too. 

We could have a PUPS Rays Funds grudge match charity special each week, with funds going into the pot!

Til v Kathy would be special! My money would be on Kathy! 😂👍

Edited by Indy

16 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

FC57AE8C-539A-4675-964B-9C0605872D0B.jpeg

FF - has your account been hacked, as that's a couple of good humorous posts from you recently! 😉 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Indy said:

We could have a PUPS Rays Funds grudge match charity special each week, with funds going into the pot!

Til v Kathy would be special! My money would be on Kathy! 😂👍

Unless Grant Holt was watching! Distraction tactics! 

1 hour ago, Hardhouse44 said:

It a forum where different points of view are discussed. 

Whilst some are hyper-critical when maybe it not justified there are still many on here who won’t acknowledge that the club or team ever do or have ever done anything wrong and that becomes just as draining and annoying as it is the other way round. 

this can’t just be the Norwich City Appreciation site. If so what’s the point. 

zonal marking is the latest wow everything great and never a problem topic for some. We’re in a league where the attacking prowess of most teams is far, far lower than the premiership. Where our zonal marking was without a doubt shocking. And will most likely be shocking again but some just won’t acknowledge that anything was wrong.  

I’m known for a pessimistic approach but am enjoying the season immensely. However I can’t  seen a solution if we return to the premiership to our problems of the previous campaign. Am I wrong? in many eyes yes am I allowed that opinion? in many eyes no! But I will say it because that’s what forums are supposed to be. 

Yes, you are wrong. Totally wrong!

It's called the Premier League - not the Premiership. 😂

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Very health and safety conscious there Greavsy, don't want people choking on their sweets mid fight 😬

47 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Means you don't get to see the posts and therefore miss out on the endless drivel, paranoia and lectures that people give out on here.

The problem is if someone quotes a comment then it does appear so every now and then I get to see the odd Oh Dear followed by the lecture followed by the accusation that someone has 400 different logins 😆

So if you can all stop quoting that would be appreciated 😉