Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Another terrible ref

He's letting them get away with murder. So many fouls not given. Blatant handball from Buendia's shot. Three clear bookings not given. Absolutely shocking.

10 minutes ago, Petriix said:

He's letting them get away with murder. So many fouls not given. Blatant handball from Buendia's shot. Three clear bookings not given. Absolutely shocking.

It’s shocking, better reffing a pub team

Yeah we've also fouled them a couple times which he's not given.

Refereeing at this level is abysmal when you consider the finances involved.

He's no worse than others we've had. Can't complain too much when there didn't seem to be too much wrong with their disallowed goal. 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

He's no worse than others we've had. Can't complain too much when there didn't seem to be too much wrong with their disallowed goal. 

Their player clearly jumped all over the back of Kenny. It was an obvious foul. You can't just lever yourself off the defender's shoulders.

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I didn’t see anything wrong with their goal, but no way was it a foul by Pukki when he would have been one on one with the keeper

What I love about the Refs in the Championship is, you take a throw in from where ever you like. it doesn't have to be anywhere near where the ball left the pitch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, city4eva said:

I didn’t see anything wrong with their goal, but no way was it a foul by Pukki when he would have been one on one with the keeper

Oh, I agree never a foul on Pukki. 

End of the day refs in general in this country are terrible, so one's who aren't even considered for top flight duty are going to make poor decisions. All I'm saying is we've had worse (Hooper). 

Still rather this than VAR, that's the worst thing about getting promoted. 

I don't think it was a foul on Krul, but the Rotherham player clearly grabbed his arm, and as soon as you do something like that you make it easy for the ref to give a foul.

9 minutes ago, Petriix said:

Their player clearly jumped all over the back of Kenny. It was an obvious foul. You can't just lever yourself off the defender's shoulders.

I think that was all he got right.

How did their CB stay on the pitch? The high challenge 2nd half was probably a red with VAR and he’d already got away with several....

And the one with Pukki through on goal, the same guy just completely missed the ball! 

Edited by Clint

Anyways Deans shenanigans and VAR at the West Brom game make mistakes in the EPL pale into insignificance 

if we go up, when we go up maybe.... we will be highly critical of the ‘Professional’ refs and their crutches in a Heathrow carpark. Or something beginning with C anyway....

Shockley Park - Mike did you see that? 

Jasper - Yeah got it - offside.... 

shockley - no the absolutely stonewall handball

Jasper - the obvious one was the foul got that too guys - all in hand!

Shockley - ? - use the pitch side Vid

Jasper - nah don’t need that📕📒📕📒📕📒📕📕📕📕📕

Whenever you have a situation where your responsibility is unquestionable and there are no repercussions for your actions it’s going to breed incompetence, falling standards and corruption 

English referees, across the board, and the associations behind them, look like the Soviet Union and have done for a while. 

Karma will hit double, triple hard. Trust me. 

The guy was shocking. Ihiekwe could have been sent off for the challenge on Emi alone, but at the very least should've got 2 yellows for that foul and the one on Mario 5 minutes earlier. When you look at the incidents Buendia has been sent off for I don't see how what Ihiekwe did was any different, if anything it's worse. Just in general some of the decisions, not least the Pukki 'foul' when he was through on goal, were ridiculous. I'd probably be a bit miffed if I was a Rotherham fan as their disallowed goal was pretty soft. 

Maybe instead of pouring resources into VAR the FA should focus more on actually training their referee's? Surely if they're better to begin with then there's much less of a need for VAR?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pukki Blinders said:

The guy was shocking. Ihiekwe could have been sent off for the challenge on Emi alone, but at the very least should've got 2 yellows for that foul and the one on Mario 5 minutes earlier. When you look at the incidents Buendia has been sent off for I don't see how what Ihiekwe did was any different, if anything it's worse. Just in general some of the decisions, not least the Pukki 'foul' when he was through on goal, were ridiculous. I'd probably be a bit miffed if I was a Rotherham fan as their disallowed goal was pretty soft. 

Maybe instead of pouring resources into VAR the FA should focus more on actually training their referee's? Surely if they're better to begin with then there's much less of a need for VAR?

I have a nasty feeling that refs find it easier to send off an Argentinian. Hope I'm wrong 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I have a nasty feeling that refs find it easier to send off an Argentinian. Hope I'm wrong 

Or not to send other nationalities off??

• Like 1