Sign in to follow this  
Coneys Knee

I miss football

Just been binging classic replay after classic replay on YouTube.

Not gonna lie, it’s left me watery eyed to say the least.

I miss it all, even the things I thought I didn’t like about going to the footy such as the Stiepermann moaners that sit near me.

I miss that roar when the ball goes in, I miss being inside Carrow road, I miss fighting for your urinal space at half time. I miss the s**t hot dogs, I even miss the stewards telling me to sit down please. I miss the players. I miss so much that I took for granted.

Please let us back soon.

Edited by Coneys Knee

Yeah miss it massively. Even last season during that terrible run there's a little what-if pondering if we were all in attendance.

17 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I miss it all, even the things I thought I didn’t like about going to the footy such as the Stiepermann moaners that sit near me.

I miss that roar when the ball goes in, I miss being inside Carrow road, I miss fighting for your urinal space at half time. I miss the s**t hot dogs, I even miss the stewards telling me to sit down please. I miss the players. I miss so much that I took for granted.

Please let us back soon.

Ahh, it's YOU that fights me for my urinal space! Now I know!

26 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Please let us back soon.

I too miss the hot dogs whilst at the urinal . However I don’t think I have ever had a steward telling me to sit while doing it.😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

There’s nothing quite like it, is there?

No there isn't. Unfortunately football fans are now constrained as a bunch of snowflake keyboard warriors. We need this.....

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

image.jpeg.e0e3acb7475952e33af2cbed36e4e959.jpegUncle Boris will bear good news soon enough. 

The absolute state of him. 😂

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

No there isn't. Unfortunately football fans are now constrained as a bunch of snowflake keyboard warriors. We need this.....

Safe to say we’ve never exactly had THAT... But, in general absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Not sure about missing the urinal scrum, though. I’d introduce a strict ticketed queuing  system if it were down to me...

• Like 1