Sign in to follow this  
Essjayo

Only a Rumour....

Sources close to NCFC are rumoured to be in discussions with Peterborought United regarding a swap deal involving freescoring Danny Crowe and freedealing Nigel Worthington.  Barry Fry is impressed by Worthingtons ability to get through players like there''s no tomorrow, and his cunning ploy of confusing the opposition by playing people out of position regularly.

A recent survey of City fans seemed to back up this rumour, the majority  were all in favour of Crowes return, especially as Worthington seems intent on becoming a lower league manager, City are prepared to give him a headstart with a move to League 2, where he can be in touch of his ultmate goal of reaching the Conference!!

Mike Newell of Luton is said to be monitoring the situation, and is rumoured to be willing give Danny Crowe a lift from the POSH ground whilst en route to Carrow Road from Luton.

Rumours of Paul McVeigh renting a skip from Mike Walker to put outside Worthy''s house on removal day, are however untrue, but apparently 20,000 Norwich fans are apparently willing to chip in and gladly pay his Pickfords bill!

Dear Stuart

Absalutley superb, I haven''t laughed so much for a long time! The pitty is that it is not true! Let''s keep hoping it may be

Very well done, I am still laughing

TC

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]I love it! I''d love to see Crow come back. There''s another young starlet we''ve let go![/quote]

Only a rumer but he kept nutmeging nigel at colney