Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

A Little Gift For Bianca Westwood From The Club.

5 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

The Youtube clip of the Forest game with her and Jeff Sterling is priceless 

The Sky Sport Football Gals are the best in the business.  All are bright, intelligent, football wise and pleasant. Keep Stelling on his toes.  Those on the BBC tend to be shrill and not so clued up.  Bianca 49 must have fountain of youth would have guessed mid 30's at worst.  But those on SSN are pretty useless ask them to name an Irish racecourse, and the frog who does the 6.00-7.00 slot croaks when speaking.  Only record SSN from the 5.00 am slot to avoid the frog. 

Bring back Natalie Sawyer who as a Brentford fan must be worried.

Nice thing for the club to do, though as I don’t have and never have had Sky, I’ve barely heard of her other than that Forest game!

Meanwhile, I’ve been working for the same place nearly 30 years - I’d be more than happy if the club feels the need to reward me if/when I get there next year!!

Edited by Branston Pickle

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Nice thing for the club to do, though as I don’t have and never have had Sky, I’ve barely heard of her other than that Forest game!

Meanwhile, I’ve been working for the same place nearly 30 years - I’d be more than happy if the club feels the need to reward me if/when I get there next year!!

BP,  not sure stock-taking the Ipswich Town trophy cabinet room for the last three decades qualifies as much of a job...😜

Edited by PurpleCanary
  • Haha 1

I have no opinion of her but I like that we do things like this. It's nice to be nice.

1 hour ago, Adycakes said:

I see Danny Mills has made a 'catty' comment on her Instagram post about cleaning her house with the shirt. 🤔

He really is a b*ll end.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Absolutely love it Jeff! .....and it's Stelling....STELLING......STELLING!!!.....not bl00dy Sterling!

Absolutely the best female reporter or commentator in the business, a few ex pro female commentators could do with taking some hints from her, no need to keep screeching all the time.

Bianca & Kelly Dalgleish top draw for me.

Couldn't see what brand of bubbly that was............. but surely a bottle of Veuve Cliquot or Dom Perignon wasn't beyond us.......... if bloody Delia hadn't trousered all the money we could have treated Bianca properly  :(

1 minute ago, Mark .Y. said:

Couldn't see what brand of bubbly that was............. but surely a bottle of Veuve Cliquot or Dom Perignon wasn't beyond us.......... if bloody Delia hadn't trousered all the money we could have treated Bianca properly  :(

I thought Dom Perignon was Delia's agent.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

I thought Dom Perignon was Delia's agent.

Quite possibly..............it's all so secretive isn't it  🤐

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Adycakes said:

I see Danny Mills has made a 'catty' comment on her Instagram post about cleaning her house with the shirt. 🤔

Proves what a complete bell end he is. Forgets that we gave him his big break even though he was such a crap footballer. Got lucky with his moves and now thinks he`s a top pundit. Embarrassing fool.

• Like 2