In the same way it was wrong to write us off a couple of weeks ago, we mustn't do the same to them.

A long way to go yet and we still have to play them again. We need to at least match their results over the next few games, then beat them on 3/3 and all will be well.

• Like 2

Off topic but we only need 27 points from the last 16 games to be in the playoffs - 9 wins 7 losses, 8 wins 3 draws and 4 losses or 7 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses. 

Quiet night...watching Everton Man C 😴

26 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah but they still deserve to go up because of their 20 match unbeaten run don't they?

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yeah but they still deserve to go up because of their 20 match unbeaten run don't they?

Depends on how they play for the rest of the season 😉

None of us are psychic. Sadly, or I would send lottery numbers your way

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

...and they are the current darlings of BBC sport 

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Depends on how they play for the rest of the season 😉

None of us are psychic. Sadly, or I would send lottery numbers your way

Oh I agree. Pretty sure that isn't what you said previously though 😉

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

myself included. It's funny really, should have seen them bottling it like last second.

I mean it was only a couple days ago you re-affirmed that they already deserve to be promoted..

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

In the same way it was wrong to write us off a couple of weeks ago, we mustn't do the same to them.

A long way to go yet and we still have to play them again. We need to at least match their results over the next few games, then beat them on 3/3 and all will be well.

Despite the friendly ribbing on here they're going to be there or there abouts for sure. They're a good side and Toney is in the sort of form Pukki was in our title winning season. He will cause every team in this league problems. 

10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Surely you mean Beloved Brentford, or even Real Brentford...

They're "out of sorts" Brentford on the BBC now.

43 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Boring Beloved Brentford is soooo last week.....Let's now all swoon over Sublime Swansea......

Personally I’m going for Wonderful Watford . Absolute shoe in for the autos . Well , this week anyway. 

12 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

They were crowned champions by many on here a week ago...

Maybe you could define ' many ' as my view was that it was just a handful.

When I said on here that their 'bubble had burst' due to the Barnsley defeat a Bees supporter contradicted me because it was only one loss and all teams are capable of the occasional set-back.

I suppose it's how the saying is interpreted, but do two straight defeats to mid-table sides now constitute a burst bubble?

They seemed to be impregnable. Now they can be seen as mere mortals like the rest of us, except for Ivan Toney that is. 

I just remembered that I had a great aunt live near Swansea and that link may come in handy at the end of the season. Up the Swans (in Welsh.) 

23 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Some would say you’re talking cobblers 🙂😉

No, that's Northampton,  who managed a draw at everybody's 2nd favourite Team.....😉

• Haha 1

Now I hate the bigging up by the football media of Brentford recently, just because I hate the way that the media creates darling teams for a short while, but not the club or its fans.

Knew a few of their supporters, they were great. Also had a good time at Griffin Park, never felt a bad atmosphere as an away fan.

A good club, playing great football, who have often been in the shadow of bigger neighbours and who probably deserve their time for being a well run club for a number of years. I really hope that they go up with us. 

• Like 2